Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 30. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi there. Developers of games and apps often raise funds on KickStarter. Will it be possible to buy their products on your platform?
Activity: 266
Will it be possible to buy only devices on your platform? I’m interested in buying digital goods.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to sell used devices on your platform? It would attract even more buyers.
Activity: 224
Will produces be able to manage the marketplace after it is given to the vendors? I think that this should happen a little earlier in order to test the mechanism.
Activity: 406
Hey there. Wont there be any mark up during all the time of existence of the platform or will it appear in the future?
Why don’t you increase the vendors’ commission as the site grows? U can get more money and continue its development almost endlessly.

We will make it smaller when the site will grow Wink
Good afternoon. If your project is non-commercial, what role will tokens play in it? The tool to purchase the goods for?

To make it short, the tokens will be something like a discount coupon in terms of the Marketplace. You will find more information about token usage in terms of the platform in our Whitepaper Smiley
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to purchase tokens on the public ICO for fiat means?

Unfortunately not. The tokens will be sold for cryptocurrencies only
Is the annual membership subscription on the site paid only with tokens? Or can it be purchased with fiat currency?

It can be paid with both Smiley
Hello. If your service has no margin, then what covers the cost of elementary equipment maintenance?

We have a small mark-up which just covers our smaller expenses Smiley
Good afternoon. I’m wondering, if the platform can deny a vendor, that use the CPA scheme, in purchasing the yearly subscription? This will just increase the profit.

We have both options, CPA or annual subscription Smiley it is up to the vendor, which way to choose
To blockchain voting will be allowed all vendors, including those, who have not made any sales yet? It seems to me, that the right of vote should have only those, who really sell.

Thank you, we agree with you. And this is how the things will be done! Smiley
Is it necessary to have an already established local enterprise in order to enter your platform? If so, this restricts the potential audience significantly.
I dont think that u have to own a plant but of u have a small factory it’ll help u enter Hamster.
Well, i have a friend who produces DIY-electronics for musical instruments in his cell, he’s very interested in your idea.
I dont think this can be a problem if it doesnt affect the quality of products, package and ability to maintain high pace of production.
Great, im gonna tell him about this. Oh, and one more question: will he have to pay for registration and placement on the platform?
Activity: 252
Is it necessary to have an already established local enterprise in order to enter your platform? If so, this restricts the potential audience significantly.
I dont think that u have to own a plant but of u have a small factory it’ll help u enter Hamster.
Well, i have a friend who produces DIY-electronics for musical instruments in his cell, he’s very interested in your idea.
I dont think this can be a problem if it doesnt affect the quality of products, package and ability to maintain high pace of production.
Activity: 252
Hey. How many days are there before the start of the sale?
There’s no such info yet, but the team is working on the process of organization and holding the sale.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hey. How many days are there before the start of the sale?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. What amount of funds did the company manage to collect during pre-sale?

About $700k. As u can see, people are interested in Hamster.
Pages:
Jump to: