Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 29. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello. Why do not you make a virtual store in which any buyer can walk, as if in a supermarket, without leaving home?

Because it is not rational. Do you imagine how much money a team will have to spend on developing a similar function?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hello. Why do not you make a virtual store in which any buyer can walk, as if in a supermarket, without leaving home?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How does the vendor conclude a contract with your platform? Is it mandatory to hire a private notary or a lawyer for this?
Activity: 266
Hi there. Is it necessary for every vendor to have a warehouse for storage of finished products? On the one hand, delivery is accelerated, on the other hand, the price of the product for the end user increases.
Activity: 266
Will it be necessary to freeze funds on receivables on your platform? It seems to me that such measures slow down the speed of business development significantly.
Good afternoon. As i understand it, the costs of placement on your site will be much cheaper than on centralized marketplaces. Due to what is this achieved?
Activity: 280
Does your platform have anything like a discount card? Or their digital analogue? Buyers love discounts.
Activity: 406
Hey there. Will you be guided by a single marketing strategy, or will you prefer to modify it as you enter local markets?
We are excited to announce new webinar!
The topic is "Difference between Amazon and HamsterMarketplace".
Speakers are HamsterMarketplace CEO Denis Bulavin & our advisor Killian Kaminski NKAM / Program Lead Certified Refurbished DE Marketplace at Amazon.
During the webinar our CEO will also give updates on the project results achieved before the token sale.
May you have any questions about the HamsterMarketplace, this livestream is the best opportunity to ask them the founder directly 😉
Join us!
https://www.facebook.com/HMSTRmarketplace/videos/151201462253097/
Activity: 350
Good afternoon. Why wouldnt Hamster conclude an agreement with any global delivery service and get rid of necessity to solve this problem?
Does single global delivery service exist? Anyway, a part of directions wont be serviced and this will have negative impact on client base.
But vendors wont have to search for courier services themselves which will accelerate the process of sending of the orders.
Simultaneously the cost of the services will be increased, too. In addition, if the client doesnt want to use a certain delivery method, he should provide several alternatives.
Yeah, you’re right in this case, sometimes buyers are extremely picky. In that case, can the company provide them with a choice of delivery service? Really, let them pay for it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Why wouldnt Hamster conclude an agreement with any global delivery service and get rid of necessity to solve this problem?
Does single global delivery service exist? Anyway, a part of directions wont be serviced and this will have negative impact on client base.
But vendors wont have to search for courier services themselves which will accelerate the process of sending of the orders.
Simultaneously the cost of the services will be increased, too. In addition, if the client doesnt want to use a certain delivery method, he should provide several alternatives.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
There are too many ICOs right now and I only want to go into a few great ones that I have a lot of belief in.
according to me here is genuine list of ICOs: https://www.applancer.co/ico-list
Activity: 358
Hi there. I’ve missed the pre-ICO and i’d like to know what the bonuses were.
There were no bonuses, there was just a discount on purchase of tokens. It was from 20% to 10%, depending on the stage of the sale.
Activity: 364
Hi there. I’ve missed the pre-ICO and i’d like to know what the bonuses were.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. I’m afraid to miss the start of sales. How can i avoid this?
Just subscribe to one of the company’s accounts in social networks or to the mailing.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. I’m afraid to miss the start of sales. How can i avoid this?
Activity: 238
Lets say i want  to order the vendor a particular device. Will your platform act as intermediary for us?
Pages:
Jump to: