Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 32. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. I now wondered: why did you implement the mechanism for guaranteeing low prices? It will in fact slow down the development of vendors.

In order for the buyer to be sure that they are not forced to overpay and the price of the goods is more than objective.

But after all, marketplaces, on the contrary, try to increase the margin as much as possible, and, accordingly, their profit. Why did not you follow this path?

I think that Hamster gives a chance to a manufacturer to become world famous. If you strangle them with commissions at the beginning, then they are unlikely to succeed.
Activity: 252
Hello. I now wondered: why did you implement the mechanism for guaranteeing low prices? It will in fact slow down the development of vendors.

In order for the buyer to be sure that they are not forced to overpay and the price of the goods is more than objective.

But after all, marketplaces, on the contrary, try to increase the margin as much as possible, and, accordingly, their profit. Why did not you follow this path?
Activity: 392

Activity: 252
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello. What is the software soft-cap?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. What is the nominal price of your token?

2 dollars. It is at this price that it will be sold to the ICO.
Why is it necessary to account the percentage of damaged goods in blockchain? In order to let regular users to view the dynamics of the changes or is there any other reason?
Activity: 406
Hi there. Hamster is against abundance of one-type goods – i like it. But if one manufacture doesnt cope with the demand, can u let one more vendor with analogical products enter the platform?
What’s the essence of the manual moderation of manufactures? I thought that all the processes will be fully automated and it’ll be possible to save on servicing thanks to it.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. How are u going to bring new inventions to your platform? It seems to me that financial stimulation will be the best option.
Can the DIY manufacturer still enter your platform if he builds his product basing on another device, a serial one?
Hey. Perhaps u should divide the platform into several thematic portals? However, the users can be confused by the needless diversity.
Activity: 224
Do I have to preregister  to buy tokens of your platform? I would prefer to stay unknown.

Unfortunately you will have to pass KYC in order to buy tokens. It is not possible to avoid this procedure
Hello, this project looks very promising, but I want to know if we Chinese citizens can join in the ICO and how to do that. Thank you so much.

Hi! You surely can! Please register at our web hmstr.io and you will be receiving all necessary information regarding the participation and token purchases
Greetings. Why have you decided to have crowdfunding campaign like ICO? You could replace tokens with promotions.

The essence of the marketplace is a brand new idea for it to be a decentralised one. That's the mean reason we needed blockchain and tokens to be implemented Smiley
Who is going to be interested in products that didnt get verified? since they were manufactured in one copy most probably.

What authorities verification do you mean exactly?
Hi. Why is Hamster focused on attracting «warm leads»? I think global marketing campaign  would have a greater effect.

Because warm leads are the early followers as well and it is much more efficient to acquire warm leads than persuading someone sceptical Smiley
What is going to be done with tokens that wont be sold after the sale? Are they going to be burnt or just frozen?

The unsold tokens will be burnt Smiley
Hi. Sale registration is still ongoing? I dont want to miss the chance to buy token.

The sale registration will start soon! Stay updated
Hi there. Can i participate in the ICO without signing up?

No, u cant, so i advise u to hurry up – the timeframes of the ICO can be announced any day.
Pages:
Jump to: