Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 26. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello. Are you going to advertise your product exclusively on KickStarter?  Or it’s planned to be done on other platforms, as well?
As far as I know, KickStarter will be just one of the directions, but it will be of high priority.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello. Are you going to advertise your product exclusively on KickStarter?  Or it’s planned to be done on other platforms, as well?
Activity: 224
A few hours ago we have released a new, updated version of the website! Feel free to have a look, surf, and share your experience!😊
Hmstr.io

We have a lots of good news for you, and very soon we'll announce them all!
Activity: 294
I do not have "ok". I have repeatedly sent a report on the confirmation of my work. Please check and solve the problem. The number on the twitter is 66. The number of the table in facebook is -55.
Activity: 308
How long do you need to reach the minimum ICO and make the project work to achieve the target?
If a certain group unites several producers of similar subjects at once, it can be represented by one vendor?

Yes, definitely. Smiley
Hello. Will I be able to hire an agent who will post products on the platform on my behalf? I'm afraid that I do not have enough PC skills for this.

Sure, it's up to you. You can have a representative, no worries
How did the idea of ​​creating such a website appear? It never occurred to me that you can collect all the field devices in one place, also with minimal commissions.

It has appeared to our founder, who is the owner of an electronics factory himself
How much will promotion on the platform cost on average? I'm trying to calculate the business plan for my project, and this information is extremely important.

We will announce these details to the vendors only Smiley
Hello. As far as I understand, the fiat currencies will be accurately represented on the Hamster. But is it possible to acquire innovative gadgets for crypto-currencies?

yes, for both!
How does the vendor conclude a contract with your platform? Is it mandatory to hire a private notary or a lawyer for this?

We have a contract which is same for every vendor and it has been created by our experienced lawyers.
Hi there. Is it necessary for every vendor to have a warehouse for storage of finished products? On the one hand, delivery is accelerated, on the other hand, the price of the product for the end user increases.

hello, it is up to the vendor if they will be having a warehouse or collect all the products at home. No specific requirements from our side regarding this point
Will it be necessary to freeze funds on receivables on your platform? It seems to me that such measures slow down the speed of business development significantly.

No, no freezes at all. Everything will work automatically! Smiley
Good afternoon. As i understand it, the costs of placement on your site will be much cheaper than on centralized marketplaces. Due to what is this achieved?

Because we wanted to provide the best conditions possible for our vendors Smiley
Does your platform have anything like a discount card? Or their digital analogue? Buyers love discounts.

We do have actually discount coupons, and those are our tokens!! Smiley
Hey there. Will you be guided by a single marketing strategy, or will you prefer to modify it as you enter local markets?

Good question. For now we have in plans same strategy for all markets Smiley
There are too many ICOs right now and I only want to go into a few great ones that I have a lot of belief in.
according to me here is genuine list of ICOs: https://www.applancer.co/ico-list

Thanks for sharing!
Lets say i want  to order the vendor a particular device. Will your platform act as intermediary for us?

Yes, definitely. We will be a connecting chain between the seller and the buyer.
Hi there. Developers of games and apps often raise funds on KickStarter. Will it be possible to buy their products on your platform?

If those products will be some digital devices or electronics, so why not? Smiley
Will it be possible to buy only devices on your platform? I’m interested in buying digital goods.

Sure, devices, digital stuff, absolutely!
Pages:
Jump to: