Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 28. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Why don’t you increase the vendors’ commission as the site grows? U can get more money and continue its development almost endlessly.

We will decrease it actually Smiley
Good afternoon. If your project is non-commercial, what role will tokens play in it? The tool to purchase the goods for?

Please check our WP, it has a lot of information about what the tokens are used for on the platform. Smiley
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to purchase tokens on the public ICO for fiat means?

Not really. Our tokens will be sold for cryptocurrency only
Is the annual membership subscription on the site paid only with tokens? Or can it be purchased with fiat currency?

It can be paid in either ways
Hello. If your service has no margin, then what covers the cost of elementary equipment maintenance?

We will do have a smacker mark-up possible, which will be lowered with time.
To blockchain voting will be allowed all vendors, including those, who have not made any sales yet? It seems to me, that the right of vote should have only those, who really sell.

You are perfectly right, there will definitely be some sort of filter for the vendors.
Good afternoon. I’m wondering, if the platform can deny a vendor, that use the CPA scheme, in purchasing the yearly subscription? This will just increase the profit.

Hi, thanks for your question! Surely, there is no problem on our side, if the vendor changes the type of cooperation.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Are you focused exclusively on direct communication with manufacturers? That is, the presence of intermediaries on the platform is completely excluded?
Activity: 294
If a certain group unites several producers of similar subjects at once, it can be represented by one vendor?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hello. Will I be able to hire an agent who will post products on the platform on my behalf? I'm afraid that I do not have enough PC skills for this.
Activity: 266
Hello, can someone tell me what is the soft-cap for the ICO?

Yes, I can. 2 million dollars, but it is almost reached.
Hello, can someone tell me what is the soft-cap for the ICO?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
How did the idea of ​​creating such a website appear? It never occurred to me that you can collect all the field devices in one place, also with minimal commissions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
How much will promotion on the platform cost on average? I'm trying to calculate the business plan for my project, and this information is extremely important.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be put on public sale?
As far as I know, there are 14 million tokens.
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be put on public sale?
Activity: 336
Hello. As far as I understand, the fiat currencies will be accurately represented on the Hamster. But is it possible to acquire innovative gadgets for crypto-currencies?
Hello. Why do not you make a virtual store in which any buyer can walk, as if in a supermarket, without leaving home?

Because it is not rational. Do you imagine how much money a team will have to spend on developing a similar function?
I represent, but it could become a real distinctive feature. I have not yet heard about the fact that large retail chains were compatible with VR.

The effect was clearly overestimated by you. It may be profitable for a large networks, but  marketplace is not need it.
I always believed that the majority of representatives of your target audience of the virtual reality device, but it seems that you will have to agree. In this case, will there be any features of the interface that distinguish the website among hundreds of others?
Activity: 280
Hello. Why do not you make a virtual store in which any buyer can walk, as if in a supermarket, without leaving home?

Because it is not rational. Do you imagine how much money a team will have to spend on developing a similar function?
I represent, but it could become a real distinctive feature. I have not yet heard about the fact that large retail chains were compatible with VR.

The effect was clearly overestimated by you. It may be profitable for a large networks, but  marketplace is not need it.

Pages:
Jump to: