Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 25. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. If the project is successful enough locally but wants to enter the new market, will you platform be a suitable tool for this?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Dear friends, we are planning a great event tomorrow! Hamstermarketplace organizes first meet-up in NYC
"E-COMMERCE WITHOUT FRAUD AND FEES: HOW BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS COULD CHANGE ONLINE TRADING IN 2018".
Among the speakers are the most influential blockchain professionals, entrepreneurs, lawyers and even a member of the UN assembly. A unique event. Please register via email if you'd like to participate.

For more info please see:

https://hmstr.io/meetup/
Activity: 266
Will the seller have to pay extra for promotion within the platform or is this expenditure item already accounted in the platform’s commission?
Hey. Are you planning to cooperate with large advertisement networks like Facebook or Google? It seems to me that this is just waste of money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi there. How long is it before the start of the sales?
A bit more than a week. Hurry to sign up for the platform before the start!
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hi there. How long is it before the start of the sales?
Activity: 252
Hey there. The standard promotional tools are not effective for most niche products. How are you going to solve this problem?
The base of the Hamster marketing strategy is attraction of warm leads, these are the people who’s already interested in the purchase of such products.
Where will you find this “warm leads”? I guess it isnt easy to do it.

Most potential buyers are on the forums dedicated to some specific subject or in crowdfunding platforms. The company will mainly focus on them.
Why not order promo articles about the goods and publish them in the blogs about innovative technologies?

This method is considered as one of the other possible methods,  but this isnt the issue of payment – bloggers write about the goods for free, attracting the target audience for themselves and the manufacturer receives free advertisement. Everyone benefits. 
Activity: 378
Hey there. The standard promotional tools are not effective for most niche products. How are you going to solve this problem?
The base of the Hamster marketing strategy is attraction of warm leads, these are the people who’s already interested in the purchase of such products.

Most potential buyers are on the forums dedicated to some specific subject or in crowdfunding platforms. The company will mainly focus on them.
Why not order promo articles about the goods and publish them in the blogs about innovative technologies?

Hello. If a seller can create only the first batch of goods, and then decides to abandon the production, will he be able to sell his place on your platform to another vendor?
I think your advertisement would look great in science journals. After all, these are scientists, they are often interested in innovative technologies. What would you say?
Good afternoon. Will viral advertising be one of the tools that you use for promoting? It seems to me that they are incredibly effective.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be put up for the ICO?
If nothing has changed, then exactly 14 million.
Activity: 261
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be put up for the ICO?
Activity: 196
Hello. Are you going to advertise your product exclusively on KickStarter?  Or it’s planned to be done on other platforms, as well?
As far as I know, KickStarter will be just one of the directions, but it will be of high priority.

I suppose that there should be as many such directions as possible. For example, to conduct advertising in search engines.

In the case of niche products, it is not effective. It is better to enter local crowdfunding sites.
Yes, I absolutely agree with you on this point. Does someone already know any sites, where Hamster is going to advertise its products?
Activity: 336
Hello. Are you going to advertise your product exclusively on KickStarter?  Or it’s planned to be done on other platforms, as well?
As far as I know, KickStarter will be just one of the directions, but it will be of high priority.

I suppose that there should be as many such directions as possible. For example, to conduct advertising in search engines.

In the case of niche products, it is not effective. It is better to enter local crowdfunding sites.
Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: