Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 33. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi there. Can i participate in the ICO without signing up?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
In your calculations U use an average number of people which have invested in the project on KickStarter. It doesnt seem to be objective for me.
Why not? The average data suits for rough development forecasts perfectly. Moreover, you’ve wrench this phrase from the context.
Yeah, but the average performance is quite unstable unit. Someone sells 4800 goods and someone else – only two. The average performance will be 2401 in this case.
The beauty is that Hamster representatives will choose whom to invite themselves. And if the idea is so bad that it manage to get only two followers for a month, no one will pay attention to it.
Oh, i used to think that users will be involved regardless their performance and pace of sales. Tell me please, wont this strategy cost too much?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
In your calculations U use an average number of people which have invested in the project on KickStarter. It doesnt seem to be objective for me.
Why not? The average data suits for rough development forecasts perfectly. Moreover, you’ve wrench this phrase from the context.
Yeah, but the average performance is quite unstable unit. Someone sells 4800 goods and someone else – only two. The average performance will be 2401 in this case.
The beauty is that Hamster representatives will choose whom to invite themselves. And if the idea is so bad that it manage to get only two followers for a month, no one will pay attention to it.
Activity: 252
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How much did u manage to collect during the pre-ICO?
Almost $700k. In my opinion the result is wonderful.
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How much did u manage to collect during the pre-ICO?
Activity: 224
Maybe it’d be rational for your site to create its own partner network? Anyway, there’re lots of traffic channels, and their availability will reduce costs.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Will an ordinary blogger from YouTube be able to conclude an agreement and advertise your site? It can be profitable if he is engaged in reviews of gadgets.
Can I refuse to switch to the subscription and continue to use the CPA-model, even if my sales exceed 10k products per year?
Activity: 406
Hello. The maximum amount of payment for CPA is $20. And what is the minimum one?
Activity: 280
Why don’t you increase the vendors’ commission as the site grows? U can get more money and continue its development almost endlessly.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. If your project is non-commercial, what role will tokens play in it? The tool to purchase the goods for?
Hello. How much are u planning to collect during a public sale?

Hamster team probably wants to sell all the tokens, which means that the amount is around $28 million.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hello. How much are u planning to collect during a public sale?
Activity: 196
Hi there. U claim that it will be easy to form an audience of early followers on your platform. What tools are provided for this?
I haven’t seen the info that this can be done easily, but yeah, the tools will be provided, it's not even discussed.
Maybe this is obvious to you, but I decided to check this all. Could you list at least a few of these tools for me?
First, the portal’s audience will be formed from people interested in acquiring innovative gadgets. Secondly, u can advertise a product and evaluate the demand for it and, consequently, get the early followers of the product.
Oh, i didn’t know that it was thought out so thoroughly. Will it be necessary to pay any fee for the announcement of the goods? As i understand it, this information will be placed in the ad units.
Activity: 336
Hi there. U claim that it will be easy to form an audience of early followers on your platform. What tools are provided for this?
I haven’t seen the info that this can be done easily, but yeah, the tools will be provided, it's not even discussed.
Maybe this is obvious to you, but I decided to check this all. Could you list at least a few of these tools for me?
First, the portal’s audience will be formed from people interested in acquiring innovative gadgets. Secondly, u can advertise a product and evaluate the demand for it and, consequently, get the early followers of the product.
Activity: 196
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: