Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 35. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How much money are you going to spend to attract one vendor? I couldn't find any information about it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi. I don't really understand the reason why you gave the opportunity to buy tokens to bounty program participants on the spot? Because the price is going up real soon.
Activity: 280
Are they going to freeze tokens that wont be bought at the notional price by bounty program participants?
Good day! How long team and developers’ tokens are going to be frozen for? I’m afraid if they enter into the market unexpectedly token price will go down.
Activity: 392
Greetings. Is there any discount for first participants of public ICO?
No, pre-ICO was the last chance to buy tokens for the price lower than notional.
Activity: 252
Hello. How many tokens are for sale on public sale?

There are 14 million if nothing changes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Greetings. Is there any discount for first participants of public ICO?
Activity: 392
Hello. How many tokens are for sale on public sale?
Activity: 196
Hi. Why is Hamster focused on attracting «warm leads»? I think global marketing campaign  would have a greater effect.
It’s very hard to specify targeted audience for niche products. Standard tools and SEO methods are not going to work.

Well… you can always try, right?  You cant continue stealing clients from KickStarter forever. You should start thinking bigger.
Yes, but expenses will go up tremendously. They will have to spend too much money on 1 lead and as a result commissions and fees cost will go up and tokens will be bought out slower.
Okay then maybe you should have a look at  local crowdfinding platforms? You know there are going to be a lot of potential customers over there.
Activity: 336
Hi. Why is Hamster focused on attracting «warm leads»? I think global marketing campaign  would have a greater effect.
It’s very hard to specify targeted audience for niche products. Standard tools and SEO methods are not going to work.

Well… you can always try, right?  You cant continue stealing clients from KickStarter forever. You should start thinking bigger.
Yes, but expenses will go up tremendously. They will have to spend too much money on 1 lead and as a result commissions and fees cost will go up and tokens will be bought out slower.

Activity: 336
Activity: 224
What is going to be done with tokens that wont be sold after the sale? Are they going to be burnt or just frozen?
Activity: 406
Hi. Sale registration is still ongoing? I dont want to miss the chance to buy token.
Activity: 257
Hello, this project looks very promising, but I want to know if we Chinese citizens can join in the ICO and how to do that. Thank you so much.
Activity: 238
Do I have to preregister  to buy tokens of your platform? I would prefer to stay unknown.
Activity: 406
Greetings. Why have you decided to have crowdfunding campaign like ICO? You could replace tokens with promotions.
Activity: 280
Who is going to be interested in products that didnt get verified? since they were manufactured in one copy most probably.
Hi. Is vendor  going to get any benefits  for advertising a new product? Will he be able to get leads before he starts selling it?
Pages:
Jump to: