Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 36. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hey there. How long is public sale is going to be on?
30 days. The date when it’s going to start will be published soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hey there. How long is public sale is going to be on?
Activity: 294
Hello. How much money was raised during pre-sale?

If I’m not wrong $700k. It’s a great result.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hello. How much money was raised during pre-sale?
Activity: 224
Good day. If I'm going to buy a unique product and then I'm going to sell for a higher price on the different platform. Am I breaking any rules or regulations?

No you don't. We live in terms of the open markets and it is your decision how you will use your purchase. However, we also have google now and most probably your potential buyers will find the product cheaper and might want to purchase it on the HamsterMarketplace Smiley
Good Day! What should a vender that didnt get verified do  in order to start selling his products on Hamster?

Fix all the issues he has, because in case he is not verified, he will always receive explanations with particular reason for that.
How long is the deposit is valid for? I mean how much time the manufacturer is going to get in order to fix all of the problems that were pointed out during the verification.

This will be discussed in every case separately Smiley
Let’s say I made a deposit but changed my mind. Is platform going to confiscate them? What is going to happen?

Well, there are always agreements and it is not really common just to change the mind after the contract is signed, right? All the relations with vendors will be ruled accordingly to the contract conditions.
Hi. Is it possible for an upscale product to become a staple one? If so it might drop in price and the first buyers will lose their profit.

I'm sorry I didn't fully understand your question. Could you please explain it to me?

Good Day! What should a vender that didnt get verified do  in order to start selling his products on Hamster?
In case if a vendor wasnt able to get verified but he is ready to solve this problem soon he can make a deposit in tokens and then get access to the marketplace.
Does it mean that he will get the deposit back when he starts selling his goods? 
Yes, if a vendor fulfills all the conditions in time. If not then he is going to lose some amount of his deposit.
Will token holders be able to get the information about the vendors who didnt get verified? I would be interested in this kind of thing
Activity: 252
In case if a vendor wasnt able to get verified but he is ready to solve this problem soon he can make a deposit in tokens and then get access to the marketplace.
Does it mean that he will get the deposit back when he starts selling his goods? 
Yes, if a vendor fulfills all the conditions in time. If not then he is going to lose some amount of his deposit.
Activity: 252
I don't think that feedback you get from a loyal audience is going to allow you to find the real disadvantages of to the project. Don't you think so? I believe you should hire more professional testers.

We will be using both, it is always better to have two opinions, don't you think so?
How long is the deposit is valid for? I mean how much time the manufacturer is going to get in order to fix all of the problems that were pointed out during the verification.
Activity: 406
Greetings. Can you give me some information about is the way you are checking the vendors and their ability to work with complains? It looks like I've never seen the system like yours before
Activity: 266
Let’s say I made a deposit but changed my mind. Is platform going to confiscate them? What is going to happen?
Activity: 406
Hi. Is it possible for an upscale product to become a staple one? If so it might drop in price and the first buyers will lose their profit.
Activity: 280
I don't think that feedback you get from a loyal audience is going to allow you to find the real disadvantages of to the project. Don't you think so? I believe you should hire more professional testers.
Pages:
Jump to: