Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 48. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. After placing the product on the Hamster, the seller will retain the possibility of its promotion outside the platform? Or from that moment, advertising becomes the competence of your experts?
Activity: 266
I suppose, that sellers should have the opportunity to raffle off discount coupons to attract audience. Will this feature be implemented?
Activity: 266
Hello. On AliExpress I can track the movement of goods. You will have the similar service?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Any plans for continuation of Bounty campaign in the future?
Activity: 350
Hello. Does the team put all issued tokens up for the ICO?

All tokens, sold on the sale, will be taken as 70%. The remaining 30% will be sent to the team and to cover the expenses for the bounty.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello. Does the team put all issued tokens up for the ICO?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Will everyone be able to participate in the ICO?
No, you first need to register on the website.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. Will everyone be able to participate in the ICO?
I like your name very much - it is so sweeeet! but won't people confuse you with xHamster. Do you know that there is such a project?!
Activity: 238
Usually, it’s impossible to promote the product without using any paid features on large platforms. Will it be the same on Hamster?
No, this marketplace will be significantly different from similar platforms in the target audience and in the range of products, due to the wide variety of innovative electronics.
Anyway, there will be equivalents among items, and will have to somehow win a place in the sun.
Conversely, the platform focuses on unique devices, so it will be difficult to find even one analog. The only option is simultaneous independent invention of the device in two different parts of the world.
Okay, so, we need to focus on the product, and the viral advertising will do the rest. By the way, on what platforms does Hamster plan to buy its own advertising?
Usually, it’s impossible to promote the product without using any paid features on large platforms. Will it be the same on Hamster?
No, this marketplace will be significantly different from similar platforms in the target audience and in the range of products, due to the wide variety of innovative electronics.
Anyway, there will be equivalents among items, and will have to somehow win a place in the sun.
Conversely, the platform focuses on unique devices, so it will be difficult to find even one analog. The only option is simultaneous independent invention of the device in two different parts of the world.
Can you say to what extent do paid services increase my chances to become a successful seller? I don’t want those who pay to have too strong advantage.
Good afternoon. Perhaps it is worth to prohibit the purchase of any paid services for the first year of operation of the platform? In my opinion, the internal ecosystem will benefit from it.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Your idea is very commendable, but don’t you think that it’s too risky for small manufacturers to enter your platform ‘cause the costs can far exceed the income?
The Hamster platform is built in a way to avoid risks for young manufacturers, they don’t even need to pay an annual subscription due to opportunity to choose a CPA model.
But I’ve heard that during the period of verification of the manufacturer it’ll be necessary to make a kind of a deposit which will be returned only upon successful passage. Isn’t it a risk?
Your information is wrong. The deposit is made only by those producers who want to enter the site without waiting for completion of the verification procedure. It was implemented in order to minimize the risks of the market itself.

Thank you for your time. It turns out that it’ll be much easier to place your product on Hamster than I expected. And does anyone know if it is necessary to buy tokens in order to be able to sell the goods?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Your idea is very commendable, but don’t you think that it’s too risky for small manufacturers to enter your platform ‘cause the costs can far exceed the income?
The Hamster platform is built in a way to avoid risks for young manufacturers, they don’t even need to pay an annual subscription due to opportunity to choose a CPA model.
But I’ve heard that during the period of verification of the manufacturer it’ll be necessary to make a kind of a deposit which will be returned only upon successful passage. Isn’t it a risk?
Your information is wrong. The deposit is made only by those producers who want to enter the site without waiting for completion of the verification procedure. It was implemented in order to minimize the risks of the market itself.
Activity: 224
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: