Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 51. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
You have written that you will provide conditions for participation in ICO-2020 to all manufacturers, even those who have just started working at Hamster. Can you elaborate on what these conditions will be?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Why do you think that the sale of the company will free the marketplace from the financial burden imposed by the HMT buy-back? After all, you can redeem all the coins and continue to work quietly, do not you?
Activity: 406
Why did the company decide to sell only 14 million coins?
Because some of it went to the bounty program, and coins are left to the project team for motivation for further development.
Activity: 196
Why did the company decide to sell only 14 million coins?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i came on this thread accidentally but happy to read all off this , is there any timeframe when ico is going to start? , watching this thread for more info about ico
Activity: 350
What are the advantages of your strategy for the sale of the company and the complete withdrawal of tokens from circulation? I've never seen this before, so I can not even imagine.
Activity: 378
Hello everyone! During the ICO, will coins cost $ 1.8?
No, at this cost they were sold during the pre-ICO. At ICO, they will sell for $ 2 apiece.
Activity: 252
Hello everyone! During the ICO, will coins cost $ 1.8?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Greetings! And what will happen if the tokenholders do not agree to sell their remaining coins in 2020?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is it like electronic aliexpress on blockchain?
Activity: 224
If a mechanism of guarantee of low prices is considered to be half-automate, what will be the human’s role in its operation?
Activity: 406
It became very interesting for me in which way the platform is going to control the platform in order to avoid appearance of same-type products. Does anybody know how it will be implemented?
Activity: 238
Greetings! I don’t really understand how the can the heads of the company be sure that their marketplace will be exactly the one where new inventions will appear earlier than on any others?
Activity: 266
Hello! Will you impose any sanctions on manufacturer if he has a high percentage of defects? More than 50%, for example?
Why are you so sure that coins will cost at least $50 during the final redemption? What is the base of such a prediction?

You can check our calculations in WP Wink
If all tokens are withdrawn from circulation in 2020, how will it be possible to pay for purchases on the platform after that?

The platform will be accepting payments in fiat money as well, also in other popular cryptocurrencies Smiley
Hello. Does anyone know which marketing tools will be available for vendors for promotion of their stores?

A lot of them. You can read about all at hmstr.io/whitepaper
Good afternoon. For what purpose will you introduce a mechanism for a buy-back of tokens? Then there will be less tokens to buy goods for in this case.

That's why the token price will be initially growing all the time Wink
It isn’t cool that every manufacturer will have to pay $50,000 in the course of the ICO-2020 in order to continue working.  What about the small companies that will enter the platform by that time? They don’t have so large sums of money!

We don't make every vendor to pay this amount. It will be voluntarily to pay and become a co-owner of the platform
Activity: 266
I’ve been reading white paper of a long time, but I didn’t manage to understand in which exact way are the marketers of Hamster company planning to determine if a person is interested in unknown and innovative gadgets or not. In my opinion, it isn’t easy and a half of the audience attracted won’t match the requirements.
You’re wrong! The marketers are planning to attract audience with the help of readers, visitors and active users of crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter, Indiegogo and other similar projects.
Also, the audience will be attracted due to the projects that will come to Hamster after having a campaign on Kickstarter. Manufactures can invite their followers to the marketplace in order to let them get acquainted with their products. Those ones, at their turn, will become interested in other vendors and stay on the platform and continue to view new gadgets.
How much will such an attraction of audience cost?
Hamster experts calculated that attracting one steady customer in this way costs no more than $7. All in all, such a sum is reasonable.
But have also to make these buyers stay on the platform. They can switch to any other marketplace, right?
Of course they can, but the majority will stay ‘cause the platform offers a bunch of advantages which can’t be found on any other marketplace. You can learn about them in the Hamster technical documentation on the page 30.
Pages:
Jump to: