Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 43. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Greetings! How many money are you planning to raise during public sale?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Do you plan to switch over to a universal assortment of goods in the future? Vendors, that control the platform, are likely to make such a decision.

Our original idea was to create a marketplace for niche electronic devices. We would like to stick to that Wink
How many votes will have every vendor at the blockchain voting? I think, that their number should be proportional to the rate of sales.

We will announce information about the voting system. Smiley
Hello. A user had purchased my product, and then demanded the money back. Will I have to pay the fee for interbank transfer?

It depends on the reason of return. If the product you are sold is low-quality, broken, not as described etc.., then you will have to pay all the fees associated. Otherwise the fee can be issued to the customer. Every case should be resolved separately.
Good afternoon. How often do you make payments? I hate, that sometimes I have to wait for money for a whole month, and a bank takes a commission.

We payout daily Wink
Good afternoon. Will there be any bonuses for buying tokens during the first days of the sale?

Hi! Unfortunately this is not in our plans for now, tokens will be sold at full price of $2 per 1 token
Will vendors be obliged to provide guarantee on their products? It would increase the trust of customers dramatically.

Definitely! Everyone vendors will have to provide warranty on the product.
Good afternoon. Can I directly contact support team to ask questions? Or will you have only one technical support service for the entire platform?

We will have united technical support which will be run by a support team, so basically those options are pretty much the same Smiley
Will vendors have to pay extra money if they manage to earn under the CPA scheme less than if they could having annual subscription? I believe that you should eliminate unprofitable vendors.

They won't! Our platform is flexible enough for smaller vendors to enter it Smiley
Hey. Under jurisdiction of what country will your platform operate? I’m interested only in terms of tax bills.

Our company is under UK jurisdiction, so the platform will be UK too Smiley
If there’s your direct competitors who lures away your vendors, will you fight dirty against it or will you take legal action?

What do you mean dirty fighting? Like punch them in a face or something? Cheesy

Surely we won't. Luckily in a 21st century everything can be solved in a legal way.
Good afternoon. Why do you want to resell the platform to vendors? It’ll be possible to make a good profit with its help during the following decades.

That's is the core idea of our platform: we would like it to be decentralised, that's why it will be sold in the future
Suppose, I had bought a device and then set it up, having significantly widen its functionality. Will I be able to sell it on your platform?

It depends on the device and its broadened functionality obviously, so there is no universal answer on this question. In case you are interested in working with us, please tell more about yourself at [email protected].

Cheers! Wink
Merit: 10
Suppose, I had bought a device and then set it up, having significantly widen its functionality. Will I be able to sell it on your platform?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Do you plan to switch over to a universal assortment of goods in the future? Vendors, that control the platform, are likely to make such a decision.
Activity: 406
How many votes will have every vendor at the blockchain voting? I think, that their number should be proportional to the rate of sales.
Hello. A user had purchased my product, and then demanded the money back. Will I have to pay the fee for interbank transfer?
If, suppose, I wanted to withdraw funds earlier, the support service would help me to resolve this problem? I hope, that Hamster will make concessions to vendors.
Good afternoon. How often do you make payments? I hate, that sometimes I have to wait for money for a whole month, and a bank takes a commission.
Activity: 103
Hello. It seems to me, that giving an access to sellers’ contacts is a very risky move. Perhaps some of them would like to remain anonymous.
Feedback is of the great importance in innovative technologies. And it'd be better, if it was direct and timely.

But not everyone will like the midnight calls from buyers, that do not understand, why goods move for so long. Everyone needs personal space.
Firstly, you can turn off your phone and then call customers back. Secondly, no one forbids you to hire an employee in support service.
The second option I like better. For some reason, I thought, that there would be only one support service for the entire platform. And this employee could be anyone, even my relative?
Pages:
Jump to: