Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 45. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I’m afraid that the “aisles” of  your store will look really empty for the first time. What number of vendors are you planning to attract during the first year?

You can find very detailed information on the number of vendors planned to be acquired in our WP hmstr.io/whitepaper

Our team already now has arrangements with a number of vendors for future cooperation within the platform.
Good afternoon. Will the platform act as intermediary to solve the disputes between the buyer and the seller or will they involve arbitrators?

We will be helping to resolve the issues between the seller and buyer.
I like the idea of your platform very much but I want to clarify the following issue: when will there be not only electronics, but also other kinds of goods?

We will be selling electronics only!
Hi there. If there’re two products used in a very similar way your platform, how can they compete? I’m afraid that one party can give way and start to compete on price.

There are many other ways for competition, excluding price: competitive advantages, customer service quality, shipping costs and speed and so on
Can large manufactures like Meizu or Xiaomi put their niche products on your platform? They guarantee steady supplies and delivery for sure.

This won't be possible. We are aimed at niche sellers only. Letting whales like this to enter the platform is unfair for the other vendors
Good afternoon. What token rate will there be during the public ICO?

The token is $2 Smiley
Hi there. Does you platform provide referral program?

We will be having a referral program for sure!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi there. Suddenly, it became interesting to me: what is the target audience of your project? I didn’t manage to find the info on it.
It’s obvious that they are early followers of other projects and also users which are interested in innovative technologies and production of DIY electronics.
Where will you find them? I haven’t heard about the  fact that this people gather on some platforms or have their own social network.
First, the buyers will be attracted from big crowd funding platforms like Kickstarter. Second,  there’s a lot of forums and groups in social networks, and YouTube keeps the pace, too: there’re more and more bloggers which make reviewers on innovative technologies.
I got it. So the strategy of attraction is thought out, it makes me glad. But can anyone tell me if Hamster employees will attract the visitors of local fund-raising platforms?
Activity: 196
Hi there. Suddenly, it became interesting to me: what is the target audience of your project? I didn’t manage to find the info on it.
It’s obvious that they are early followers of other projects and also users which are interested in innovative technologies and production of DIY electronics.
Where will you find them? I haven’t heard about the  fact that this people gather on some platforms or have their own social network.
First, the buyers will be attracted from big crowd funding platforms like Kickstarter. Second,  there’s a lot of forums and groups in social networks, and YouTube keeps the pace, too: there’re more and more bloggers which make reviewers on innovative technologies.
Activity: 196
Activity: 252
There was a referral program during pre-ICO, so there should be one during the ICO, too.
Activity: 406
To my knowledge, there won’t be any discounts, so 1 token will cost 2 USD.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Can large manufactures like Meizu or Xiaomi put their niche products on your platform? They guarantee steady supplies and delivery for sure.
Activity: 406
Hi there. If there’re two products used in a very similar way your platform, how can they compete? I’m afraid that one party can give way and start to compete on price.
Activity: 266
I like the idea of your platform very much but I want to clarify the following issue: when will there be not only electronics, but also other kinds of goods?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Will the platform act as intermediary to solve the disputes between the buyer and the seller or will they involve arbitrators?
Pages:
Jump to: