Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 49. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Your idea is very commendable, but don’t you think that it’s too risky for small manufacturers to enter your platform ‘cause the costs can far exceed the income?
Activity: 336
Hello. Tell me please, what tools will be available for sellers for fair competition between themselves?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. When will the public sale start?
It’s written in the WP that it starts in the middle of January so I think that January 15 is the best date.
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. When will the public sale start?
From now on you can check us at IcoAlarm too Wink
Activity: 364
Have a nice day! Tell us please about the cost of participation for clients… I'm interested in the price for placement on the platform and the following tariffs.
Activity: 406
Hello! I've heard that your business has an interesting history of creation which related to the founder. Can you tell us more about it?
Activity: 196
Hello! I've read the WP very carefully but I didn't manage to find anything that would differ your project from all the others. Did the creators of the project wanted to make a clone and a competitor to other famous platforms? I can't see any difference except the one in the variety of goods((
Greetings! First, even the analogues can be successful in the industry of electronics… You should agree that every country have several networks which trade almost the same devices and they get along successfully and each of them has clients. Secondly, this projects implements the advantages of blockchain and, consequently, decentralization. Moreover, the project is focused on niche demand and unique gadgets, it will let it benefit, anyway.
Launch such a business without any intermediaries? Is it possible at all?
Yes, it is! Moreover, everybody understands that in case such a goal is achieved, it can  be considered to be success. I won't retell all the WP here, the idea is that the manufactures will be able to manage the platform themselves via the blockchain.
Even in this case, do you really believe that traditional trading with its showrooms will die?
As for me, I don't think it will, but it will become smaller for sure. The situation remain the one related to the modern print publications, the amount of media in printed form becomes less and less every year. You shouldn't underestimate Internet technologies, smartphones, supplemented and virtual reality which will supplant the usual purchases almost completely. But there still will be those ones who want to touch the goods before buying them))
Is it already possible to discuss any certain figures related to the scales of the markets with marketplaces? What share does Hamster want to take?
Activity: 280
Hello! I've read the WP very carefully but I didn't manage to find anything that would differ your project from all the others. Did the creators of the project wanted to make a clone and a competitor to other famous platforms? I can't see any difference except the one in the variety of goods((
Greetings! First, even the analogues can be successful in the industry of electronics… You should agree that every country have several networks which trade almost the same devices and they get along successfully and each of them has clients. Secondly, this projects implements the advantages of blockchain and, consequently, decentralization. Moreover, the project is focused on niche demand and unique gadgets, it will let it benefit, anyway.
Yes, it is! Moreover, everybody understands that in case such a goal is achieved, it can  be considered to be success. I won't retell all the WP here, the idea is that the manufactures will be able to manage the platform themselves via the blockchain.
Even in this case, do you really believe that traditional trading with its showrooms will die?
As for me, I don't think it will, but it will become smaller for sure. The situation remain the one related to the modern print publications, the amount of media in printed form becomes less and less every year. You shouldn't underestimate Internet technologies, smartphones, supplemented and virtual reality which will supplant the usual purchases almost completely. But there still will be those ones who want to touch the goods before buying them))
Activity: 252
What's up, people! What crypto currencies will the project use? What principles of use and exchange will there be? You know, I have several crypto currencies in my wallet))
Activity: 294
Are there any restrictions for ICO participants? It's the first time when I'm going to invest to such a project, I'm afraid to make a mistake)
Attention is a keystone in your case! First, sign up for Hmstr.io in order to invest. Only Hmstr.io!! The following steps will be clear.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Are there any restrictions for ICO participants? It's the first time when I'm going to invest to such a project, I'm afraid to make a mistake)
Activity: 392
Can founders estimate implementation of the project by a 10 points scale now? Well, how do they fill about the project development? I'd like to hear the answer from developers themselves.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
As far as I know, the earliest investors get the most profitable conditions on the ICO… Are the things the same in this project?
You’re right! The ICO participants are the first clients who trust to the project, so they're treated in a special way. Consequently, they're provided not only with bonuses, but also with various offers, special term and conditions, participation in private events and etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
As far as I know, the earliest investors get the most profitable conditions on the ICO… Are the things the same in this project?
Pages:
Jump to: