Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 44. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. It seems to me, that giving an access to sellers’ contacts is a very risky move. Perhaps some of them would like to remain anonymous.
Feedback is of the great importance in innovative technologies. And it'd be better, if it was direct and timely.

But not everyone will like the midnight calls from buyers, that do not understand, why goods move for so long. Everyone needs personal space.
Firstly, you can turn off your phone and then call customers back. Secondly, no one forbids you to hire an employee in support service.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hello. It seems to me, that giving an access to sellers’ contacts is a very risky move. Perhaps some of them would like to remain anonymous.
Feedback is of the great importance in innovative technologies. And it'd be better, if it was direct and timely.

But not everyone will like the midnight calls from buyers, that do not understand, why goods move for so long. Everyone needs personal space.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 103
Activity: 196
Hello. What is the hard cap of the platform’s ICO?

14 million tokens, or 28 million US dollars.
Activity: 364
Hello. What is the hard cap of the platform’s ICO?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Will there be any bonuses for buying tokens during the first days of the sale?

No, the only chance to buy tokens cheaper is the pre-ICO, but it has already ended.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. Will there be any bonuses for buying tokens during the first days of the sale?
Activity: 224
Will vendors be obliged to provide guarantee on their products? It would increase the trust of customers dramatically.
Good afternoon. Can I directly contact support team to ask questions? Or will you have only one technical support service for the entire platform?
Activity: 238
Will vendors have to pay extra money if they manage to earn under the CPA scheme less than if they could having annual subscription? I believe that you should eliminate unprofitable vendors.
Hey. Under jurisdiction of what country will your platform operate? I’m interested only in terms of tax bills.
Activity: 280
If there’s your direct competitors who lures away your vendors, will you fight dirty against it or will you take legal action?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Why do you want to resell the platform to vendors? It’ll be possible to make a good profit with its help during the following decades.
Will the fact that I’ve already succeed in the local market and have reliable customer base simplify the procedure of verification for me?

The verification procedure is very easy itself Smiley  
Hello. Let’s suppose that the buyer isn’t pleased with the product he bought and he wants to return his money. Will he pay for reverse shipment himself or is it seller’s duty? 

The seller will always has to pay for returns, however it is not always possible to return the goods just because you are not pleased with the product. In case if it's damaged, broken or low quality, then yes.
Will beginning manufactures be able to take up a loan in order to develop the business on your platform? Are you planning to cooperate with large banks? 

We will be providing marketplace services, so there is no plans for cooperating with banks. The vendors can get a loan by himself using the local bank.
Hi there. Do I have to register again if I participated in pre-ICO?

No, you don't need to!
Good afternoon. What amount of means did you manage to obtain during the pre-sale?

We have raised 680 000$ Smiley
Hey. Let’s say my goods are bought out massively and sold on other platforms. How are you going to struggle against it?

We don't mind you to be selling the products on other platforms Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: