Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 46. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I’m afraid that the “aisles” of  your store will look really empty for the first time. What number of vendors are you planning to attract during the first year?
Hey. Let’s say my goods are bought out massively and sold on other platforms. How are you going to struggle against it?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. What amount of means did you manage to obtain during the pre-sale?
There’s about 700 000 dollars. Not bad. The result shows real interest of investors to the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi there. Do I have to register again if I participated in pre-ICO?
According to my information, no, you haven’t, but you’d better ask the support service.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. What amount of means did you manage to obtain during the pre-sale?
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
Hi there. Do I have to register again if I participated in pre-ICO?
Activity: 196
If I understood correctly, theoretically, even a manufacture who has only one product can enter your platform. But what’s the sense?
I’m sure that if the product has demand, the manufacture can make several of them and put on sale.

But what if no? In this case, he will enter Hamster, sell a product and fade away again. The platform’s profit from such people is just minimal.

He will have to undergo verification procedure before the start of the sale. It will show if he can serialize it. If no – his chances to enter the platform a extremely small.

That’s great. I thought that this platform is arrange as Ebay, I mean, that the products can be supplied extremely choppily. What’s the fee in case if the seller violates his obligations for production of the goods?
Activity: 364
If I understood correctly, theoretically, even a manufacture who has only one product can enter your platform. But what’s the sense?
I’m sure that if the product has demand, the manufacture can make several of them and put on sale.

But what if no? In this case, he will enter Hamster, sell a product and fade away again. The platform’s profit from such people is just minimal.

He will have to undergo verification procedure before the start of the sale. It will show if he can serialize it. If no – his chances to enter the platform a extremely small.

Activity: 364
Will beginning manufactures be able to take up a loan in order to develop the business on your platform? Are you planning to cooperate with large banks? 
Activity: 224
Hello. Let’s suppose that the buyer isn’t pleased with the product he bought and he wants to return his money. Will he pay for reverse shipment himself or is it seller’s duty? 
Activity: 406
Will the fact that I’ve already succeed in the local market and have reliable customer base simplify the procedure of verification for me?
Good afternoon. After placing the product on the Hamster, the seller will retain the possibility of its promotion outside the platform? Or from that moment, advertising becomes the competence of your experts?

the sellers will be able to use the promotion and adjust it accordingly to their needs and finance
Hello. Can a group of vendors unite in a separate store, within your platform? That would divide their spending on subscription payments.

There is a theoretical possibility, but I don't see advantages in these for vendors and moreover technical ability for fulfilment
If someone has already started a campaign for raising funds on Kickstarter, he'll have to pack it up to get an access to sales at your marketplace?

Not necessary. It is not a condition to join us Wink
Is it working on Ethereum platform?

Our tokens do work on ETH platform, but the marketplace itself is based on emercoin
I suppose, that sellers should have the opportunity to raffle off discount coupons to attract audience. Will this feature be implemented?

For now we are not planning to use this feature, maybe later! Sellers will have the other tools to influence the prices.
Hello. On AliExpress I can track the movement of goods. You will have the similar service?

We definitely will! It's a great idea, so why not to implement it, right?
Pages:
Jump to: