Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 53. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. When is the launch of the public beta platform planned? Will only token holders be able to access it?

We are planning to launch the beta at Q4, 2018. It will be accessible for wider audience
Why wouldn’t you replace the bounty program with high-quality advertising on sites where your project targeted audience may be? The costs are almost the same.

We are doing both simultaneously Smiley
Activity: 406
Is it possible to receive a notification when the ICO dates are known?
Hello. You can subscribe to the Hamster newsletter on their official website or subscribe to their Telegram channel.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Is it possible to receive a notification when the ICO dates are known?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I was very happy when I saw that the project was non-commercial and would be free for producers. However, after the same it is written that, nevertheless, some fees will be levied on vendors, etc. I did not really like that the founders of the company mislead consumers. Personally for me, they have proven themselves in a bad light.
So there is also the addition, why, after all, some fee from the producers will be charged. This is necessary to maintain the project's performance and carry out a coin redemption.
In fact, it turns out that then Hamster will not be anything different from other marketplaces. At least, I think so.

Together with other factors, Hamster is the optimal place to start the work of start-up companies. All these factors are also described in the technical documentation.
Everything that you are discussing here is great, but can someone specifically say what kind of payment is coming from the manufacturers, after all, will the platform be charged?
Activity: 392
I was very happy when I saw that the project was non-commercial and would be free for producers. However, after the same it is written that, nevertheless, some fees will be levied on vendors, etc. I did not really like that the founders of the company mislead consumers. Personally for me, they have proven themselves in a bad light.
So there is also the addition, why, after all, some fee from the producers will be charged. This is necessary to maintain the project's performance and carry out a coin redemption.
In fact, it turns out that then Hamster will not be anything different from other marketplaces. At least, I think so.

Together with other factors, Hamster is the optimal place to start the work of start-up companies. All these factors are also described in the technical documentation.
Activity: 280
Greetings! And that in 2020 will be another sale of tokens?
No, in 2020 the company will be sold to vendors, which was simply called ICO-2020.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Greetings! And that in 2020 will be another sale of tokens?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. Will you run a blog or a kind of news site in order to let people be aware of the course of the development of the marketplace and of manufactures that you’ve managed to attract to the platform?
Good afternoon. I’ve suddenly become interested in the following issue: when are you planning to attract new users to the platform?
Activity: 266
I’ve read that all the tokens sold will be considered as 70% of the total issue. Why that?
Activity: 406
Hello! Why did you decide to make the sale of HTM tokens private? Will it bring you any advantages?
Good afternoon! Can you tell us when are you planning to carry put the procedure of a buy-back of coins?
Activity: 280
You’ve written that 70% of tokens allocated to the founders will be transferred to their accounts later. Does it mean that they’ll get 30% immediately?
Do I correctly understand that you don’t exclude the option of launching the finalized platform ahead of the timeframes scheduled?
Hi everybody! Tell me please, will I have to pay any commission on conversion of I choose fiat money as a reward for participation in bounty program?
Hey. You’re conducting pre-sale, and it’s very successful. Congratulations. But at first you refused the idea of holding it. What made Hamster to change its mind?

Hey, thanks for your congratulations! Actually we were planning to have a pre-sale from the very beginning Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: