Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 55. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I didn’t fully get the wording of the “private ICO” that you gonna hold. Does it mean that an ordinary person like ma can’t participate in it? In such a case I’m wondering what I can do in order to access participation in the sale. 
Activity: 294
The marketing campaign doesn’t please me in various ways. Firstly, there’s no info on the amount of means that will be spent on attracting users and manufactures. Secondly, there’re somehow little money allocated to the campaign itself, but the success of the project depends in the number of the users and vendors involved itself. All in all, it’s a kind of a shortfall of the company.

I’ve been looking through the info on the marketing campaign yesterday and it’s written there that there will be allocated no more than $2000 on attraction of a vendor ad no more than $7 on attraction of a user.
Oh yeah, by the way, I’ve found this info, too. Why did they allocate so small amount of money to the conduction of the marketing campaign?

Because it’s planned to attract 100 vendors and 100000 buyers at the very start, so the biggest part of the funds will be spent on developing the marketplace itself in terms of technology.
Not exactly. The biggest part of the means will still be spent on the marketing campaign. As for the goals related to the number of the users and vendors attracted, they will depend in the amount of means that the company will manage to collect during the sale. The stuff that you’ve mentioned is a set of goals in case of minimum amount of means collected, I mean, $2 000 000.
What amount of money do the developers need for technical implementation of the marketplace?
Activity: 266
The marketing campaign doesn’t please me in various ways. Firstly, there’s no info on the amount of means that will be spent on attracting users and manufactures. Secondly, there’re somehow little money allocated to the campaign itself, but the success of the project depends in the number of the users and vendors involved itself. All in all, it’s a kind of a shortfall of the company.

I’ve been looking through the info on the marketing campaign yesterday and it’s written there that there will be allocated no more than $2000 on attraction of a vendor ad no more than $7 on attraction of a user.
Oh yeah, by the way, I’ve found this info, too. Why did they allocate so small amount of money to the conduction of the marketing campaign?

Because it’s planned to attract 100 vendors and 100000 buyers at the very start, so the biggest part of the funds will be spent on developing the marketplace itself in terms of technology.
Not exactly. The biggest part of the means will still be spent on the marketing campaign. As for the goals related to the number of the users and vendors attracted, they will depend in the amount of means that the company will manage to collect during the sale. The stuff that you’ve mentioned is a set of goals in case of minimum amount of means collected, I mean, $2 000 000.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Activity: 238

Activity: 308
Have a nice day, friends. How is pre-ICO going?
Well, you know, not bad. He guys managed to collect $680 000, now we’re waiting for the start of the main round of the ICO.
Activity: 336
Have a nice day, friends. How is pre-ICO going?
Activity: 224
Hi everybody! I’ve got a question on the final buy-back: will the platform itself determine the cost of the buy-back or will the holders of the tokens offer their prices at which they will be ready to sell their coins themselves?
If the value of HMT coins is less than $2 by 2020, will you somehow compensate investors their monetary losses?
Tell me please, will there be any banner advertisement on the marketplace? It’d be cool if a place for banners could be bought by vendors in order to promote their trading platforms.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I made a review of this ICO in Russian:
http://telegra.ph/CHestnyj-obzor-ICO-Hamster-Marketplace-12-28
If there are willing — I will translate into English  Wink
Until the company is sold in 2020, will it be possible to pay for the purchases inside the platform only with HMT coins?
Activity: 280
Hello! Tell me please, if someone knows, will the reverse repurchase of tokens be carried out in the order of some kind of queue?
Why can’t we just give the vendors more freedom in self-management of the site and at the same time remain the owners of the companies rather than sell it?
Explain, please, why did you decide to use the Emercoin blockchain instead of Ethereum one?
Dear Friends, our presale has ended the same time as year did, on December 31 at 23.59 sharp. During the presale we've raised unbelievable $680 408! Thank you for being with us. The main tokensale starts soon! Full speed ahead!

Activity: 406
Hello everybody! Guys, in your opinion will there be an opportunity for several producers on the platform to unite in one trading platform?
Activity: 406
Have a nice day, everyone! Does anyone know which wallets will store HMT tokens?
I think that you can use any wallets that are compatible with the ERC-20 standard.
Pages:
Jump to: