Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 54. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hello. Does your bounty program cover both public sale and pre-sale, or only public one?

The public one!
Good afternoon. Aren’t you afraid that releasing tokens allocated for rewards just before the public beta will have a negative impact on the growth of the value of the token?

We will release the tokens after public beta launch
What part of the collected funds will be allocated to provide payments to the bounty members? 1% is the best option, in my opinion.

You can check allocation on our web hmstr.io
Hello. Are you sure that tokens unsold should be burnt? I believe that some of them can be played between the most effective vendors.

We have decided to burn them and it is 100% probability Smiley
I guess that those who require payment of bounty tokens at the nominal price should be provided only with a limited amount of fiat means, and the rest will be frozen not for 9, but for 15 months. How do you like the idea?

Why so?  Do you think that would be better for token?
Good evening. Will a referral system be implemented within the framework of a public ICO? As for me, it seems to be a good idea, which stimulates the attraction of investors.

We do have a referral program already, here is the link https://hmstr.io/referrals/ Smiley
Where can I find the full list of social networks in which the bounty program will be held? Or is it already over?

The bounty is live! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hmt-hamster-marketplace-campaign-thread-bounty-information-hmstrio-2259454 please check our bounty thread for more details
Hello. What is the minimum amount of funds that you plan to collect? And what amount is necessary for the maximum operational launch of the platform in your opinion?

Our soft cap is $2 mln Smiley it is the same amount we need to launch the platform
If I have already undergone the verification in the preliminary sale, won’t I need to repeat this procedure during a public ICO?

No necessity, you will have to pass KYC only once Smiley
Activity: 294
Greetings! Will I receive the tokens bought only after the ICO is over?
Hi there. As far as I know, the tokens will be transferred to users’ wallets immediately after being paid.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greetings! Will I receive the tokens bought only after the ICO is over?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. Will the timeframes of the ICO be extended if the soft cap isn’t collected before it is over?
No, the timeframes won’t be extended. The company will simply return the investors their funds.
Activity: 280
Hello. Will the timeframes of the ICO be extended if the soft cap isn’t collected before it is over?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Can anybody announce the timeframes of the ICO?
I’ve been searching for this info on the site of the project, but apparently the timeframes are still unknown. At least, there’s no info on the site of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Can anybody announce the timeframes of the ICO?
Activity: 252
I didn’t fully get the wording of the “private ICO” that you gonna hold. Does it mean that an ordinary person like ma can’t participate in it? In such a case I’m wondering what I can do in order to access participation in the sale. 
There’s nothing to do here, only investors invited by the company’s founders will be able to participate in the private ICO. Most probably these are some big investors which are somehow famous in this market.
Looool why do you think so? Private ICO is the one that requires preliminary registration. It means that you just have to register before the ICO and take part in the sale without any problems. Being famous doesn’t matter at all in this case.
Where is it possible to register and until what date should it be done?
The registration takes place exactly on the official site. As for the timeframes, I won’t tell you any exact dates, I only know that it’s already open and will be over in a week before the start of the ICO.
Okay, I got it. Can you name the date of the start of Token Sale?
Activity: 392
I didn’t fully get the wording of the “private ICO” that you gonna hold. Does it mean that an ordinary person like ma can’t participate in it? In such a case I’m wondering what I can do in order to access participation in the sale. 
There’s nothing to do here, only investors invited by the company’s founders will be able to participate in the private ICO. Most probably these are some big investors which are somehow famous in this market.
Looool why do you think so? Private ICO is the one that requires preliminary registration. It means that you just have to register before the ICO and take part in the sale without any problems. Being famous doesn’t matter at all in this case.
The registration takes place exactly on the official site. As for the timeframes, I won’t tell you any exact dates, I only know that it’s already open and will be over in a week before the start of the ICO.
Activity: 252
Activity: 392
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: