Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 57. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
14 million tokens emission isn’t enough, is it?
Activity: 266
It's cool that you’ll attract buyers who’s interested in gadgets which are unique and unknown by the public. But how will you determine that a person is interested in this exact kind of goods?
Activity: 238
Hello. Can you give me an answer, if it’s no bother for you: for example, I my company isn’t officially registered, can I work on Hamster in this case?
Activity: 406
If you’re going verify each product, perhaps you could give vendors recommendations on an optimal price for a product?
Merit: 100
Good day! Tell me please, how will the company deal with the cheat reviews? I’ve read that there won’t be any of them the platform at all, so it became interesting for me.
Greetings. I am a start upper and I am interested in the following question: will it be possible to compile reports on the activities of my company for the tax authorities using Hamster?
What will you do if a kind of Amazon services launches the same project as yours, and begins to advertise it via its platform?
Activity: 224
Why are you sure that the cost of goods on your platform will be minimal if vendors are able to place their goods in other marketplaces at the same time?
Activity: 224
What is the maximum markup that you’ll put on vendors' products and what does it depend on?
Activity: 336
It seems to me that Hamster just offers manufacturers to create their own online store, and then will also charge a commission from each sale. There are a lot of services where you can create a free trading platform yourself and sell your goods. I'd rather make a choice in favor of free services.
You see, every vendor will have his own trading platform, but, nevertheless, Hamster itself will be a marketplace similar to Amazon or eBay. There will be all vendors' products, they will be seen by all potential buyers. I believe it’s the main difference between Hamster and an online store.

You can just promote your online store and attract customers in the same way. No difference, but the costs are less.
Less? Hah. But what if you have a unique product that isn’t available anywhere else? How will you determine your own audience? If you promote anything without knowing what your target audience is, you just leave money on the table.

But who guarantees that Hamster visitors will be interested in my UNIQUE product?
Hamster marketers will attract only the customers interested in innovative gadgets who wants to try out something new. That's why you can be sure that there will be a demand for your unique product. Moreover, you’ll be able to provide insight into your target audience.

But there will also be other vendors on the platform, how can I become one of the leaders and make people notice my products there?
Activity: 294
It seems to me that Hamster just offers manufacturers to create their own online store, and then will also charge a commission from each sale. There are a lot of services where you can create a free trading platform yourself and sell your goods. I'd rather make a choice in favor of free services.
You see, every vendor will have his own trading platform, but, nevertheless, Hamster itself will be a marketplace similar to Amazon or eBay. There will be all vendors' products, they will be seen by all potential buyers. I believe it’s the main difference between Hamster and an online store.

You can just promote your online store and attract customers in the same way. No difference, but the costs are less.
Less? Hah. But what if you have a unique product that isn’t available anywhere else? How will you determine your own audience? If you promote anything without knowing what your target audience is, you just leave money on the table.

But who guarantees that Hamster visitors will be interested in my UNIQUE product?
Hamster marketers will attract only the customers interested in innovative gadgets who wants to try out something new. That's why you can be sure that there will be a demand for your unique product. Moreover, you’ll be able to provide insight into your target audience.
Activity: 322

Activity: 378
How many coins were allocated to a bounty campaign?
In my opinion, 500 000 HMT.
Activity: 350
How many coins were allocated to a bounty campaign?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hi everybody! Will there be additional bonuses for buying a large number of coins during the ICO?
Regardless the number of coins you’ll have to pay $2 per piece.  .
Activity: 252
Hi everybody! Will there be additional bonuses for buying a large number of coins during the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: