Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 56. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Have a nice day, everyone! Does anyone know which wallets will store HMT tokens?
Activity: 336
I don’t really understand why you decided to spend all the funds on the development of the platform. Don’t you think that it isn’t the best choice? After all, you’ll have no money to carry out a marketing campaign. So what will it be possible to buy on the marketplace if there’re no manufacturers???

How could you think that the project won’t be promoted? Where did you find this information at all? Even if Hamster will collect only a soft cap on ICO, there will be money allocated to the marketing strategy!
How much will the company allocate to the project’s development?
There’s no exact information yet, it depends on the amount of money collected on the sale. If you’re so interested, go see the description of the marketing strategy in Hamster white paper. There’re several scenarios described!
Tell me please, will all the money from Token Sale be spent only on the development of the platform and its promotion?
Not exactly. Some of the funds will also be allocated to the development and testing of decentralized site management with “digital trust” tools.
Wow, that’s great! What “digital trust” tools will be used on the platform?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I don’t really understand why you decided to spend all the funds on the development of the platform. Don’t you think that it isn’t the best choice? After all, you’ll have no money to carry out a marketing campaign. So what will it be possible to buy on the marketplace if there’re no manufacturers???

How could you think that the project won’t be promoted? Where did you find this information at all? Even if Hamster will collect only a soft cap on ICO, there will be money allocated to the marketing strategy!
There’s no exact information yet, it depends on the amount of money collected on the sale. If you’re so interested, go see the description of the marketing strategy in Hamster white paper. There’re several scenarios described!
Tell me please, will all the money from Token Sale be spent only on the development of the platform and its promotion?
Not exactly. Some of the funds will also be allocated to the development and testing of decentralized site management with “digital trust” tools.
Activity: 378
Hello everyone! How long is left before the end of the pre-ICO?
Pre-ICO is already over, now you only have to wait for the start of the main round of ICO.

Activity: 350

Activity: 350
Activity: 252
Hello everyone! How long is left before the end of the pre-ICO?
Is it already known on what exchanges it will be possible to buy and sell HMT coins after the ICO?

I haven’t seen such information yet. In the description of the project it’s said that coins will be added to the listing of several exchanges at once.
Activity: 84
Is it already known on what exchanges it will be possible to buy and sell HMT coins after the ICO?
Activity: 294
I’ve learned that the tokens were sold at $1.6 during the pre-ICO, although the description of the project says that all coins would be sold for $2 per piece. The reason of the changes isn’t clear.  Can anyone explain?
Coins were sold at a cost of $1.6 and $1.8 per piece during the pre-ICO, it’s really right. These were just discounts for pre-ICO. There won’t be any discounts during the ICO.

I’ve read several reviews in blogs that Hamster’s ICO will be unique. Why do so many people think so?
Well, I'm not sure, but maybe the reason is that Hamster changed the notion of tokens. If everyone sells them as a kind of stocks, this company will sell them as debt obligations to investors.
Does it mean that an investor gives the company a credit and it will be return ed later?
Yes, exactly! The debts will be returned with income for investors via the redemption of tokens.
It’s very interesting, and what profitability can investors count on?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I’ve learned that the tokens were sold at $1.6 during the pre-ICO, although the description of the project says that all coins would be sold for $2 per piece. The reason of the changes isn’t clear.  Can anyone explain?
Coins were sold at a cost of $1.6 and $1.8 per piece during the pre-ICO, it’s really right. These were just discounts for pre-ICO. There won’t be any discounts during the ICO.

I’ve read several reviews in blogs that Hamster’s ICO will be unique. Why do so many people think so?
Well, I'm not sure, but maybe the reason is that Hamster changed the notion of tokens. If everyone sells them as a kind of stocks, this company will sell them as debt obligations to investors.
Does it mean that an investor gives the company a credit and it will be return ed later?
Yes, exactly! The debts will be returned with income for investors via the redemption of tokens.

Activity: 168
Activity: 392
14 million tokens emission isn’t enough, is it?
Hello. The total issue is 20 million tokens, 14 million of them are put up for sale.
Pages:
Jump to: