Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 59. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I’d like to clarify the following point: if I select the commission payment option as a payment for the service when registering, can I then switch to an annual subscription fee?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I can’t understand if it will be just a common trading platform or will each vendor be able to create a separate online store basing on Hamster?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Will there any hard cap for pre-ICO?
Well, if I don’t mix up anything, the hard cap of the pre-ICO is $2,000,000.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Will there any hard cap for pre-ICO?
Activity: 238
Greetings, comrades. I’d like to learn more about the blockchain mechanism of budgeting and cost control. Can anybody elaborate in this topic?
Activity: 196
The commission will somehow be too brutal for SMALL producers on Hamster. 20%!!! Just like there will be large companies. Just imagine, if my goods cost about $300 and I sell 50,000 pieces per year, I'll have to give the company $1,000,000. That's too much, it's better to find another marketplace.
Hello. I can’t understand the essence of your claim ‘cause you can always switch to annual subscription fee. It’s more profitable if you have large volume of sales.
How much will the subscription fee be?

It will be $25,000. It means that if you sell 50 000 products per year, it’ll be more profitable for you to pay a subscription fee rather than a 20% commission from each sale.

Even such a sum is large, given that the project positions itself as a non-commercial one.

My friend, the company's founders won’t get a cent. All funds will be spent on developing the platform, maintaining its functioning and redeeming coins. And all commissions and subscriber fees will be completely eliminated in 2020 when large vendors will buy out the site. So you have to wait a bit for Hamster to become a full-fledged project.
Oh, that’s the point! You should tell us this at the very beginning. But I don’t understand and why the company’s founders will buy coins back?
Activity: 238
The commission will somehow be too brutal for SMALL producers on Hamster. 20%!!! Just like there will be large companies. Just imagine, if my goods cost about $300 and I sell 50,000 pieces per year, I'll have to give the company $1,000,000. That's too much, it's better to find another marketplace.
Hello. I can’t understand the essence of your claim ‘cause you can always switch to annual subscription fee. It’s more profitable if you have large volume of sales.

It will be $25,000. It means that if you sell 50 000 products per year, it’ll be more profitable for you to pay a subscription fee rather than a 20% commission from each sale.

Even such a sum is large, given that the project positions itself as a non-commercial one.

My friend, the company's founders won’t get a cent. All funds will be spent on developing the platform, maintaining its functioning and redeeming coins. And all commissions and subscriber fees will be completely eliminated in 2020 when large vendors will buy out the site. So you have to wait a bit for Hamster to become a full-fledged project.

Activity: 252

Activity: 252
Activity: 322
It isn’t cool that every manufacturer will have to pay $50,000 in the course of the ICO-2020 in order to continue working.  What about the small companies that will enter the platform by that time? They don’t have so large sums of money!
Activity: 205
If I'm not mistaken, you’re a non-commercial project, but you will earn a little to maintain the service. Can you name the main items of expense that will appear after the project is launched?
Activity: 294
Hello. How many manufacturers and buyers do you want to attract to the platform at the initial stage of work? What financial results can you expect in this case?
Merit: 101
Hi everybody, friends! Tell me pls, can I pay for the purchase of coins with fiat money?
No, the company accepts only crypto-currencies as payment.
Activity: 224
How much money has the company already managed to collect during pre-ICO?

According to the official website, it’s already more than $650,000.

The amount is not bad for the pre-ico today although it is far from the results that were obtained on pre-icos´s a few months ago.
Activity: 364
Hi everybody, friends! Tell me pls, can I pay for the purchase of coins with fiat money?
I’m wondering who will run things in the marketplace and manage it after the ICO-2020?
Activity: 294
Hi everybody. And will 20% bonus be valid until the end of the ICO?
What?) It isn’t valid anymore for a long time))) Now there’s a 10% bonus.
Pages:
Jump to: