Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 61. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good evening. Will a referral system be implemented within the framework of a public ICO? As for me, it seems to be a good idea, which stimulates the attraction of investors.

Yes, we are already having a referral system! Please check the link https://www.hmstr.io/referrals/
I guess that those who require payment of bounty tokens at the nominal price should be provided only with a limited amount of fiat means, and the rest will be frozen not for 9, but for 15 months. How do you like the idea?

Why do you think this would be better than payout everything at once? Smiley
Hello. Are you sure that tokens unsold should be burnt? I believe that some of them can be played between the most effective vendors.

We are 100% sure about it! Smiley
What part of the collected funds will be allocated to provide payments to the bounty members? 1% is the best option, in my opinion.

Please check our funds allocation on the web Smiley
Good afternoon. Aren’t you afraid that releasing tokens allocated for rewards just before the public beta will have a negative impact on the growth of the value of the token?

We will release tokens after the beta is live Smiley
Hello. Does your bounty program cover both public sale and pre-sale, or only public one?

It covers public sale Smiley
Hey. You’re conducting pre-sale, and it’s very successful. Congratulations. But at first you refused the idea of holding it. What made Hamster to change its mind?

We have been planning to conduct presale from the very beginning of the project Smiley
Why wouldn’t you replace the bounty program with high-quality advertising on sites where your project targeted audience may be? The costs are almost the same.

We are running both! Smiley
Is 2.5% of tokens an amount allocated directly to the buy-back of tokens, or does it cover all costs of the bounty program?

You can check the token allocation on our web or in WP Smiley
Good afternoon. When is the launch of the public beta platform planned? Will only token holders be able to access it?

The beta will be public, which means everyone will have access to it Smiley we are planning launch beta at Q4, 2018
Hello. The founders will receive their tokens in 9 months. And what about the advisers? Will they get tokens earlier?

Founders, advisors and bounty tokens will be freezed until the beta-version is published
Are tokens unsold destroyed on the same day as the sale ends or later?

The tokens will be burnt the next day after the sale is over
Good afternoon. If vendors decide to re-issue tokens with the help of blockchain-voting, will your team have to do it?

This is not possible technically accordingly to the terms of our smart contract. The tokens can be issued only once
Will your platform have anything like a board of directors, which will include the largest vendors? I believe that they should set a vector for the development of the platform.

This is an amazing idea, we already been thinking of it.
Hello. Will fiat means and tokens be always used on your platform, or will you switch to tokens in the near future?

We will always accept both fiat and tokens
Aren’t you afraid that a priority display in search will violate the conditions of healthy competition?

Well, priority display is service which is implemented to most of the existing marketplaces and service-providers, like booking.com etc... We don't think that this will affect competition at any point Smiley
I am excited for the success of the project. I just hope and recommend that the dev will get more bounty campaigns and games.  I am glad that I am part of this project.

Thank you for being with us Smiley We are open for all offers, so if you have any ideas in mind, pleas share them with us Smiley
Hello everyone. I think, in addition to manufacturers, we need to attract more customers to the platform. Does Hamster's marketing department deal with this?

We sure do! Most of the money we fundraise will be spent on acquiring new customers. Please check our WP Smiley
Good afternoon. I offer to prohibit all vendors whose platform rating is below 4 points to purchase any promo-services. What about this idea?

We will consider your idea, thanks for offer Smiley
If I buy a promo on your site, will be my product shown by Hamster ads on other platforms?

The promotional offers we sell will be only for Hamster platform
Pages:
Jump to: