Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 65. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If I have already undergone the verification in the preliminary sale, won’t I need to repeat this procedure during a public ICO?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
As far as I know, you’ll need to pre-register on the platform in order to purchase tokens. How long will it take?

It is really fast, a couple of minutes maximum Smiley
Good afternoon. How many tokens have you already manage to sell?

Please check our web, there is a real-time information about our presale success Smiley
Won’t pre-sale be extended? Many other platforms have already extended their one.

We are not planning to extend it Smiley
Hello. I'm wondering if the cost of one token is fixed only in dollars, or in other currencies, too?

It is fixed in dollars only Smiley
Are all the tokens issued on sale, or will any remain in the ownership of team members?

You can see token allocation on our web hmstr.io Smiley
Hi everybody! Does anyone know which OS will Hamster mobile app be compatible with?

Android and iOS Smiley
According to your description, there won’t be fake reviews on the platform at all. Due to what will you manage to achieve this?

The fact that the reviews will be fixed on blockchain will make the real reviews possible only
You’ve written that vendors will pay a 20% commission only at the first stage. When will it be over and the commission will be eliminated?

The commission will be lowering as often as it is possible in order not to damage the platform itself
Why did you decide that your platform will be cheaper for vendors than other marketplaces?

That was the essence of the idea of our business owner, CEO Denis, who is a smaller vendor himself. He knew how hard it is for a small business to enter the bigger platform because of their high prices for vendors and decide to make his own, which will be affordable for everyone
Hello. Will there be any extra mark-up for the goods of producers? I just want to know its rate in advance in order to compare it with the competitors’ ones.

There will be lowest mark-up possible at the beginning of the platform which will be reducing all the time Smiley
Hi everybody. What are the requirements for the manufacturer? For example, I have no automated production, I make my gadgets myself. Will they let me enter the marketplace with such an operation mode?

Yes we will, however you will have to prove that you are able to create as many gadgets as it will be necessary for the platform
Greetings, friends. Tell me please, will one need to undergo AML to buy coins?

Not really, we will have KYC procedure launched only
How long will it take to process my application for the purchase of HMT tokens?

It depends how busy the blockchain network is, however, no longer than an hour
Friends, tell me please, can timeframes of pre-ICO timing be extended?

This is not in our plans. Presale will end this Sunday, on December 31st
You have info that supposedly there won’t be any intermediaries on the platform. How do you determine if a person that is registering as a vendor is an intermediary or a producer?

The vendor can have their own representatives, who are intermediary at some point too. That is not the case Smiley
Greetings to everybody! I believe that the main problem of modern online stores is rating manipulation. Have you already come up with a mechanism to struggle against it on Hamster?

Yes we did! All the reviews will be fixed on blockchain, which means there will be not a single way to make a fake review
Have you thought about developing a kind of system which would allow the vendors to raise funds for development in the same way as on Kickstarter within the platform?

We are not interested in being second kick-starter Smiley our vision is become a marketplace, so there is no option of making this kind of system
Guys, does anyone know, will it be necessary to conclude a contract or anything like that with Hamster when registering on the platform as a vendor?

Definite answer is yes! The relationship between the platform and vendor will be ruled by the contract
Greetings. You say that the vendor will be free to configure his site in the way he wants. Can I change the layout of the page using a style of my company?

Yes, definitely! It is one of a good examples of the correct usage of the configuration Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: