Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 62. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
How much will it take me to buy one coin now?
One coin costs $1.8 with a 10% discount. There will be no discounts during the ICO, so you have to hurry up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
How much will it take me to buy one coin now?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If I have already undergone the verification in the preliminary sale, won’t I need to repeat this procedure during a public ICO?

You don't have to, the KYC procedure is being passed only once by each buyer Smiley
Activity: 350
Good day to everybody. Tell me please, how long will the pre-ICO last?
Hi there. There’re a little more than 2 days until the end of pre-ICO, so you still have time to purchase coins with a 10% discount.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good day to everybody. Tell me please, how long will the pre-ICO last?
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
Hello, what currencies can I use to pay for coins?
You can use Bitcoin and Ethereum. All in all, Hamster accepts a lot of crypto-currencies as payment, I suggest you see the full list on the official website.
It is appreciated to be able to pay with enough types of currencies since this way I do not have to go exchanging to invest.
Activity: 336
You can use Bitcoin and Ethereum. All in all, Hamster accepts a lot of crypto-currencies as payment, I suggest you see the full list on the official website.
Activity: 392
Of course, the price of $50 per coin during the final buy-back in 2020 attracts to invest in the project, but it’s impossible. After the ICO, the tokens will fall in value sharply due to the fact that bonus coins and coins given for participating in the bounty program will be sold, and many other factors. So you’ll have to return at least to the previous rate within a year rather than to approach the $50 level. IMHO.
Yes, you’re right, modern ICO works in this way, that’s why after the end of sale coins lose in value dramatically. Fortunately for all investors, Hamster experts foresaw this all in advance, so there won’t be such a situation.
And how will the company manage to avoid it, if it’s not a secret?
It's very simple. There won’t be any bonuses during the ICO, coins will be sold strictly at a price of $2. There was only one bonus in the course of the ICO, but it was so insignificant that it won’t affect the value of the coins in any way after the end of the sale.

Not bad. But there’re still tokens that will be given out to users as a reward for participating in the bounty campaign, they will still affect the value of the coins negatively.
It’s unlikely, too, ‘cause bounty participants will get their tokens only in 9 months after the end of the ICO. By this time, a certain part of the tokens will be withdrawn from circulation with the help of buy-back.
The rewarding strategy of bounty isn’t that good, that’s why nobody gonna participate, as I see it.
If a participant of the bounty campaign doesn’t want to wait, he can choose an alternative which is pay off of the earned tokens in money equivalent immediately after the end of the ICO
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Of course, the price of $50 per coin during the final buy-back in 2020 attracts to invest in the project, but it’s impossible. After the ICO, the tokens will fall in value sharply due to the fact that bonus coins and coins given for participating in the bounty program will be sold, and many other factors. So you’ll have to return at least to the previous rate within a year rather than to approach the $50 level. IMHO.
Yes, you’re right, modern ICO works in this way, that’s why after the end of sale coins lose in value dramatically. Fortunately for all investors, Hamster experts foresaw this all in advance, so there won’t be such a situation.
It's very simple. There won’t be any bonuses during the ICO, coins will be sold strictly at a price of $2. There was only one bonus in the course of the ICO, but it was so insignificant that it won’t affect the value of the coins in any way after the end of the sale.

Not bad. But there’re still tokens that will be given out to users as a reward for participating in the bounty campaign, they will still affect the value of the coins negatively.
It’s unlikely, too, ‘cause bounty participants will get their tokens only in 9 months after the end of the ICO. By this time, a certain part of the tokens will be withdrawn from circulation with the help of buy-back.
The rewarding strategy of bounty isn’t that good, that’s why nobody gonna participate, as I see it.

Activity: 280
You have quite modest plans on promotion of the project after the ICO: only 100 vendors and 100 000 buyers after the first year of operation. In my opinion, you won’t be able to buy tokens at $50 each in 2020 if you continue to develop the project in this way.
In fact, such indicators are planned only in the event that the company will manage to collect no more than $ 2,000,000 during the sale. In case of other financial results of the ICO there will be other goals.

Really? Can you tell us, which ones?
There’s too much to describe, bro. I can tell you that the company plans to attract 2,000 vendors and 3,800,000 customers in the first year of operation if it collects the maximum sum. You can find the other plans on page 24 of Hamster’s White Paper.
Okay, I'll definitely see it after I'll get home. And can there be such a situation that it will be impossible to achieve those goals that were stated in case of collecting $28 million?
Look, everything is possible))) Well, Hamster has calculated this basing on numerous market researches. Of course, the final result may slightly differ from the planned one and become either larger or smaller, but only slightly.

Well, I believe that there’re smart people in Hamster, they will deal with it. What are the plans for the number of vendors and buyers on the platform by the time of ICO-2020 in case of the maximum amount of money collected?
You have quite modest plans on promotion of the project after the ICO: only 100 vendors and 100 000 buyers after the first year of operation. In my opinion, you won’t be able to buy tokens at $50 each in 2020 if you continue to develop the project in this way.
In fact, such indicators are planned only in the event that the company will manage to collect no more than $ 2,000,000 during the sale. In case of other financial results of the ICO there will be other goals.

There’s too much to describe, bro. I can tell you that the company plans to attract 2,000 vendors and 3,800,000 customers in the first year of operation if it collects the maximum sum. You can find the other plans on page 24 of Hamster’s White Paper.
Okay, I'll definitely see it after I'll get home. And can there be such a situation that it will be impossible to achieve those goals that were stated in case of collecting $28 million?
Look, everything is possible))) Well, Hamster has calculated this basing on numerous market researches. Of course, the final result may slightly differ from the planned one and become either larger or smaller, but only slightly.

Pages:
Jump to: