Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 63. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
You have quite modest plans on promotion of the project after the ICO: only 100 vendors and 100 000 buyers after the first year of operation. In my opinion, you won’t be able to buy tokens at $50 each in 2020 if you continue to develop the project in this way.
In fact, such indicators are planned only in the event that the company will manage to collect no more than $ 2,000,000 during the sale. In case of other financial results of the ICO there will be other goals.

Really? Can you tell us, which ones?
Activity: 392
You have quite modest plans on promotion of the project after the ICO: only 100 vendors and 100 000 buyers after the first year of operation. In my opinion, you won’t be able to buy tokens at $50 each in 2020 if you continue to develop the project in this way.
In fact, such indicators are planned only in the event that the company will manage to collect no more than $ 2,000,000 during the sale. In case of other financial results of the ICO there will be other goals.
Activity: 280
Activity: 266
If I buy a promo on your site, will be my product shown by Hamster ads on other platforms?
Good afternoon. I offer to prohibit all vendors whose platform rating is below 4 points to purchase any promo-services. What about this idea?
Merit: 102
Hello everyone. I think, in addition to manufacturers, we need to attract more customers to the platform. Does Hamster's marketing department deal with this?
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
I am excited for the success of the project. I just hope and recommend that the dev will get more bounty campaigns and games.  I am glad that I am part of this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Aren’t you afraid that a priority display in search will violate the conditions of healthy competition?
Activity: 224
Hello. Will fiat means and tokens be always used on your platform, or will you switch to tokens in the near future?
Activity: 406
Will your platform have anything like a board of directors, which will include the largest vendors? I believe that they should set a vector for the development of the platform.
Good afternoon. If vendors decide to re-issue tokens with the help of blockchain-voting, will your team have to do it?
Activity: 238
Are tokens unsold destroyed on the same day as the sale ends or later?
Hello. The founders will receive their tokens in 9 months. And what about the advisers? Will they get tokens earlier?
Activity: 322
Is 2.5% of tokens an amount allocated directly to the buy-back of tokens, or does it cover all costs of the bounty program?
Good afternoon. When is the launch of the public beta platform planned? Will only token holders be able to access it?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be put on public sale?
14 million, if there’re no changes.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be put on public sale?
Hello. When will pre-ICO end?
December 31, on the New Year’s eve.
Hello. When will pre-ICO end?
Activity: 392
Hello. How long is it before the start of the main part of the ICO?
19 days, so if you haven’t undergone the registration procedure, I’d advise you to hurry up.
Pages:
Jump to: