Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 66. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. I don’t really understand why you decided to choose the concept of a non-commercial trading platform. What advantages does this give you and the development of the marketplace?

This is the only way for the Marketplace to be decentralised Smiley
Can I sell my tokens later if I have no opportunity to sell them within 6 months after the marketplace is sold?

No, after the marketplace being sold, all the tokens will be burnt.
Good afternoon. I’m already eager to undergo KYC as soon as possible to participate in a public sale. Whom do I need to provide with scanned copies of documents?

The KYC procedure will be launched soon. For now, please be patient Smiley
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. I’m already eager to undergo KYC as soon as possible to participate in a public sale. Whom do I need to provide with scanned copies of documents?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
As far as I know, you’ll need to pre-register on the platform in order to purchase tokens. How long will it take?
Good afternoon. How many tokens have you already manage to sell?
If my calculations are correct, the sum is a little more than 1 million.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How many tokens have you already manage to sell?
Activity: 294
Won’t pre-sale be extended? Many other platforms have already extended their one.
No, it will be over on December 31. There were no messages on the extension from the developers.
Activity: 84
Won’t pre-sale be extended? Many other platforms have already extended their one.
Activity: 336
Hello. I'm wondering if the cost of one token is fixed only in dollars, or in other currencies, too?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. As far as I understand, a regular crowdfunding would be enough for your idea, why did you choose the ICO?
In my opinion, the main factor is that crypto-currencies and the blockchain technology have faced an unprecedented rise today, and it would be silly not to benefit from it.
I agree, but I believe that their use should be in accordance with the spirit of the project, I mean, it should be logical in relation to the concept. In your opinion, did Hamster manage to achieve this?
Yes, it completely did, especially considering the fact of masterful use of smart contracts in order to launch a buy-back of tokens in the future.
It’s a great idea from a point of view of use, but I'm afraid that not all the users will want to give their tokens away. Is there an option for such a scenario?
Activity: 168
Good afternoon. As far as I understand, a regular crowdfunding would be enough for your idea, why did you choose the ICO?
In my opinion, the main factor is that crypto-currencies and the blockchain technology have faced an unprecedented rise today, and it would be silly not to benefit from it.
I agree, but I believe that their use should be in accordance with the spirit of the project, I mean, it should be logical in relation to the concept. In your opinion, did Hamster manage to achieve this?
Yes, it completely did, especially considering the fact of masterful use of smart contracts in order to launch a buy-back of tokens in the future.
Activity: 168
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Hello. How many tokens are put on pre-ICO?
1 million 250 thousand. Judging by the demand, most of them will be sold.
Are all the tokens issued on sale, or will any remain in the ownership of team members?
The tokens on the pre-sale were sold at $1.6 for the first time, and then for $1.8. Why it was impossible to set a single price?

I guess it was done to protect the value of the token. The problem of many ICOs is that excessively large bonuses devalue tokens.

But big bonuses contribute to the expansion of the target audience. If a person knows that he can get 50% more tokens at the pre-sale, he may want to buy them.

Then there’s a problem.  Most of the tokens are sold at a much lower price than the one that was used in the formula of the initial calculations. As a result - the token is cheaper in the secondary market than on the ICO.

Yeah, I’ve already encountered such projects a couple of times. Well, there’s less than 5 days until the end of pre-ICO. Won’t their price change for sure?
Activity: 280
The tokens on the pre-sale were sold at $1.6 for the first time, and then for $1.8. Why it was impossible to set a single price?

I guess it was done to protect the value of the token. The problem of many ICOs is that excessively large bonuses devalue tokens.

But big bonuses contribute to the expansion of the target audience. If a person knows that he can get 50% more tokens at the pre-sale, he may want to buy them.

Then there’s a problem.  Most of the tokens are sold at a much lower price than the one that was used in the formula of the initial calculations. As a result - the token is cheaper in the secondary market than on the ICO.
Activity: 294
Hello. How many tokens are put on pre-ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: