Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO-LIVE] Hash Rush —Official Game Trailer Live ! - page 15. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
By the way as other people tells above me How can I see the current progress of the pre-sale? the only one I can see on the site is the counter and nothing else more.

It's simple bro, Just go to hashrush pre-sale page and click participate now, and you can see BTC, ETC, ETH, and Qtum addres.
So you can check the statistic.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

Our Japanese invostors just jumped in. See you Tokyo in September Cool Cool 26 hours pasted and 26% sold:grin: and only 3 cards left !

Contribute With BTC , ETH , ETC, QTUM !

That would be the nicest one to hear and provably we can see more investor on this upcoming days to this project so heads up guys.  By the way as other people tells above me How can I see the current progress of the pre-sale? the only one I can see on the site is the counter and nothing else more.

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

Our Japanese invostors just jumped in. See you Tokyo in September Cool Cool 26 hours pasted and 26% sold:grin: and only 3 cards left !

Contribute With BTC , ETH , ETC, QTUM !
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Where can we see the Pre-ICO stats? i don't see any stats on how much ETH collected on the pre-ico of this project. And It's better if devs will show this up so that people can track the status of this presale.
Do we receive some kind of reward for online games if there is a mining setup by us and how does this help out people who support the project by mining?

Also whats the criteria for one to setup mining for this project and also where can I find the escrow information for this project?

Yes, you will be available to rent out a percentage of your hashing power to the Hash Rush players and receive RC in return.
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
bounty for german translation?  pm me!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Game looks fine. It may receive the attention of strategy game lovers. I also found more detailed information about the team: https://medium.com/@Hash_Rush/the-team-behind-the-hash-rush-project-898a5b7fcf97 I'm following with curiosity.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Do we receive some kind of reward for online games if there is a mining setup by us and how does this help out people who support the project by mining?

Also whats the criteria for one to setup mining for this project and also where can I find the escrow information for this project?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Are there any live stats in presale?  Cool

I still think that with the current state of the market a 25% bonus to 20% in ico will not attract enough investors  Roll Eyes

The graphics look really impressive, I hope this will be a black horse in the first part of 2018  Shocked Shocked
How much is raised in the presale? kinda interested with how much is raised

Hash rush has been a unique project recently with constant updates from team

We've raised 256 ETH so far. http://www.hashrush.com/ico.html

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
How much is raised in the presale? kinda interested with how much is raised

Hash rush has been a unique project recently with constant updates from team
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
[ANN][PRE-ICO]Xeш Paш-иcпoльзyй мaйнинг мoщнocти в игpe!

Russian translation posted! I will translate bounty and latest news tomorrow!

great job ,thanks for your hard work on HashRush
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
[ANN][PRE-ICO]Xeш Paш-иcпoльзyй мaйнинг мoщнocти в игpe!

Russian translation posted! I will translate bounty and latest news tomorrow!
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
One moment! The game is good and addictive, as I understand it. You can get bitcoin by connecting their power to the game. But the question - the withdrawal of money from the game? Or only they can use inside the game, buying cards, badge, and other game attributes? The game has a great potential and a great future, if you just do a withdrawal. If o is not something the game is not going to present or what!!!

And another question. Will there be translation to other languages, Russian and other?
Thank you.

To your second question, I'm directing you to the Bounty Campaign thread (Includes a Translation part). Russian is already taken though.. However I'm not sure if it's for both ANN and WP or only for 1 of the 2...
Anyways, here is the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-hash-rush-game-signature-translation-campaign-2052496
You can also find the link in the ANN thread (near the bottom). I agree that it's a bit hard to find the link in the thread Tongue

Regards,
Trump
Activity: 924
Merit: 283
One moment! The game is good and addictive, as I understand it. You can get bitcoin by connecting their power to the game. But the question - the withdrawal of money from the game? Or only they can use inside the game, buying cards, badge, and other game attributes? The game has a great potential and a great future, if you just do a withdrawal. If o is not something the game is not going to present or what!!!

And another question. Will there be translation to other languages, Russian and other?
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: