Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO-LIVE] Hash Rush —Official Game Trailer Live ! - page 10. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi
I have invested 1 eth on pre ico, when you will send me tokens for my investment? i have received only 1 rc token.

We have heard from some community members using MyEtherWallet that they are not able to see their Rush Coin tokens after confirming that their ETH transaction was successful. Your tokens are there, but you may have to follow these steps in order to do so:

1. Enter your wallet
2. Under ‘Token Balances’, select the option to ‘Add Custom Token’.
3. A drop down will appear and you will be required to enter the Rush Coin Token Contract Address: 0x2DBE0f03f1dddbdbc87557e86dF3878AE25af855
4. Enter the Token Symbol: RC
5. Enter the number of decimals: 8
6. Upon submitting these details, the number of Rush Coins tokens should now appear in your MyEtherWallet.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
Hello if in the ICO I send 0.3 ETH to the address I was instructed to send to, and then tomorrow I send another 0.7 ETH does my participation count as 1 ETH? as long as the ICO is still active are my investments added up for the ICO rewards? Thank you and good luck with your project

My lucky guess is it will still qualify for the discord reward since the rewards will not be given instantly to the participants. (maybe it will given later after the ICO have ended or sometime when the game is working fine - beta). I don't think that they can't even calculate the invested amounts in every single accounts, that's easy for them considering they made the Witcher game lol. (just giving my points here)

Anyhow, it's better to wait for them to reply officially or invest exactly 1 eth just to be sure Smiley
Activity: 200
Thrive
Hello if in the ICO I send 0.3 ETH to the address I was instructed to send to, and then tomorrow I send another 0.7 ETH does my participation count as 1 ETH? as long as the ICO is still active are my investments added up for the ICO rewards? Thank you and good luck with your project

Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Hi
I have invested 1 eth on pre ico, when you will send me tokens for my investment? i have received only 1 rc token.

yes thats the price of 1 token  Cheesy

Yeah, thats not right.
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
There is a cap of 64 500 000 RC tokens. Rate is 1 ETH = 1000 RC.
64500000/1000 = 64500 ETH
1 ETH = 0.0735 BTC
1 BTC = 3869 dollars
64500*0.0735*3869 = 18 341 961.75 dollars

18 million dollars would be sufficient to develop a game and build a substantial mining farm. Most cloud mining adventures have turned out to be a loss for investors.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
ICO LIVE

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
How much raised so far?
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
Your counter is wrong. ICO has already started Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Im very excited of the release of this game, a true mining game. But why did the ICO moved?
Just read the articles in the OP.

its games for entertainment and the results of games for our earning ,,, gaming-based projects are usually successful. from the concept itself is also convincing.
very interesting to note. good luck for the project
In addition, they had established a good trust and reputation with the crypto-community.

Interesting project. Are you going to run bounty? Am I missed post about that?
And good luck with your project. Hope It will be nice game!
There is and its been running a month ago during the Pre-ICO. You can always check their Bounty thread which you can check the link in the OP.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Interesting project. Are you going to run bounty? Am I missed post about that?
And good luck with your project. Hope It will be nice game!
Activity: 280
its games for entertainment and the results of games for our earning ,,, gaming-based projects are usually successful. from the concept itself is also convincing.
very interesting to note. good luck for the project
Activity: 504