Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO-LIVE] Hash Rush —Official Game Trailer Live ! - page 12. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I Think there are some news about the ICO and WhitePaper, i Saw on twitter.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Meet you in Stockholm in Bitcoin & Blockchain conference  Smiley

Some news about WhitePaper update ? I was waiting for it to begin the translation.
An unsuspecting Ernack has fallen into the Fishers trap! Angler lights lure the Ernacks who believe that they are reachable stars !

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Because of the problems with the distribution of ico in China, something has changed with start HashRush ico?
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
So are these games 3D and running completely decentralized on a blockchain?

Yes, they are 3D and decentralized.

Not bad, has that been done before? Like 3D stuff on the blockchain?

Then the countdown should be fixed because It says the 13

Fixed!

Thanks!
I dont understand, the ICO is the 13 or the 20?

20th September

20th September

Then the countdown should be fixed because It says the 13

20th September
Hello, do you still need the french translation of the WhitePaper ? To know if i need to work on it or not ?
Had a great trip to Romania to meet the core developers for Hash Rush! After many hours discussing the project with our senior game producer Rafal Nowocien and the TractorSetGO guys we could feel that the game will be even better than anticipated.

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
good luck
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
is an online game that revolves around hashrates and mining..good luck
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
RTS fans would definitely enjoy this project, being able to game and earn coins at the same time.
I'm not sure if the concept will be strong enough to bring it to a competitive level but you should think about entering gaming communities and explaining your concept to them to gain traction.
But hearing that 50ETH is your minimum would make things tougher, it's a really high cost of entry!

PS :  I like your art style! Smiley

They had released a lot of articles explaining this and that. The project is on "Pre-ICO" hence it is only open for big guys out there but when the official ICO will take place then the entry would drastically lower to attract other people to invest in this awesome project. I am also a game and bitcoin fan  which makes the project a lot more interesting for me.

Thanks for the update! I too am a gaming and crypto fan so I'm excited to see how this turns out!
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
These little blue fellas look really funny and cool at the same time. I like m :p

Yes, they are 3D and decentralized.
Activity: 491
Merit: 1259
Nil inultum remanebit

What is hardware requirements to have effective  mining while playing this game and what part of PC is involved into mining, CPU or GPU?

You do not mine with the your hardware, you rent out mining power from the HR mining pool

OK, finally I got your mining  technique. To mine I will need to pay some tokens. Is this correct? If yes, can it be profitable?  To get profit the number of mined coins should exceed those paid for mining. Is this possible?
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: