Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO-LIVE] Hash Rush —Official Game Trailer Live ! - page 17. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 154
Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain
I'll keep an eye on this project, it looks very promising. I only joined the facebook bounty campaign.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Bdstar ratio token hashrush/eth be same on ico as on pre-ico? What are the advantages of pre-ico participation?

Skiping high bitcoin & eth prices Wink

*Beta access to the Hash Rush game
*Choose your own faction without waiting in queue
*Get special in-game titles, badges and tradable cards
*Receive a Rush Coin conversion rate bonus of up to 25%
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Bdstar ratio token hashrush/eth be same on ico as on pre-ico? What are the advantages of pre-ico participation?

Skiping high bitcoin & eth prices Wink
Presentation video for Hash Rush

Weekly Hash Rush Update — Week 31

It is the 6th of August and this is our second weekly update for the Hash Rush project. We are very excited because we launched our website. Also we are pleased with the feedback from many cryptocurrency communities and speed of the game development.

This week we have been added to many ICO listing sites like coingecko, ico-list, icocountdown, etc.

Without further adieu, lets see what we have done so far and what next week will brought us! Read More
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Intresting.
I keep an eye on this.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
Bookmarked! I see the project in the ad slot of the forum and became interested so I clicked it and read the entire website and I am impressed. Personally, I like playing games especially if it is in a genre of strategy and also interested in cryptocurrencies so it's like hitting two birds with one stone. The graphics and game concept is marvelous! I am looking forward to the success of this project!
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Good project! joined bounties program
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
do you have hard cap or soft cap in terms of usd or btc?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I like blockchain-gaming projects. Will watch this and will try contribute to the project in future if I will have a bit of extra time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This looks pretty interesting i'm going to keep and eye on this project.  Good luck guys Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Unfortunately applications for its signature campaign big ga
But usually many successful game projects  Grin Grin good luck
Do devs at this moment have something to show, is all that what is written is in the sphere of imagination?  Huh Roll Eyes

Yes, we have. Their is already the first screeshot of the game out, and next week first video will come out.

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Do devs at this moment have something to show, is all that what is written is in the sphere of imagination?  Huh Roll Eyes

I like the idea of this project!
I want to support this project by promoting on social media pages so when will be the lauch of bounty campaigns? I'll keep an eye on this program because I know this would be successful.

our bounty Campaign thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-hash-rush-game-signature-translation-campaign-2052496
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

I like the idea of this project!
I want to support this project by promoting on social media pages so when will be the lauch of bounty campaigns? I'll keep an eye on this program because I know this would be successful.
Is this is going to be a web-based game?

Yes, but in 2018 we are introducing Hash Rush on other platforms like IOS and Android.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Is this is going to be a web-based game?
Pages:
Jump to: