Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO-LIVE] Hash Rush —Official Game Trailer Live ! - page 11. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Recording a Q&A specially for our South Korean fans!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hash Rush are hiring!
http://jobs.gamesindustry.biz/sia-hash-rush/uk-and-europe/community-manager-for-upcoming-rts-cryptocurrency-mining-title-id93614

We’re looking for a creative, passionate and dedicated individual to take the reins in building and nurturing the growing Hash Rush community. Check out the link for full details of the job spec.

Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Community Manager will coordinate with both development and publishing teams to share all major Hash Rush news, promotions and announcements across our social channels. Through posting, monitoring and responding across a range of online touchpoints, you will constantly strive to elevate our social media presence to the next level, identifying new opportunities and potential social channels as they emerge. You will produce weekly community reports that outline both qualitative and quantitative successes and challenges, keeping management and the dev team apprised of community sentiment at all times. As Community Manager, you will play an integral role in our communications team, ensuring that all outbound messaging is on brand and scheduled according to the global marketing and events calendar.  
One Week Until the Hash Rush ICO

Very interesting project, I'm going to pouchavstvovat, the most important question for me:
Will it be possible to withdraw coins from the game to the exchange?
(sorry google translator)

Yes, You will be able to withdraw coins to exchanges.
It is finally here !! Hash Rush official Trailer !! Participate in the ICO on the 20th September and get the chance to join the World of Hash Rush early!

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Very interesting project, I'm going to pouchavstvovat, the most important question for me:
Will it be possible to withdraw coins from the game to the exchange?
(sorry google translator)
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
xdice.io
What is the price of per token and where is bounty link?
Want to know how to receive this unique card "Runic pickaxe blueprint" ? Follow us on telegram: https://t.me/hashrush  and stay tuned !

Activity: 280
interesting. Good luck. How often is bounty statistics updated?
Activity: 168
In case you missed it (it was the last post on the previous page) the team are looking for a Community Manager:

https://medium.com/@Hash_Rush/were-hiring-hash-rush-is-looking-for-a-community-manager-982fefb1e7f2
Activity: 251
Merit: 102
that looks cool dude
Hash Rush co-founders preparing for another pitch presentation to Japanese investors. This time HR connected to Osaka - "Blocklabo" blockchain conference.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Wow. This might be interesting  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Japanese Community Management and Translation
Beautiful day in capital of Latvia, Riga.Hash Rush preparing for the Japanese investors conference. Day first: here we go!!

Wow!I'm glad to hear that Hash Rush team comes to Japan! Smiley
Beautiful day in capital of Latvia, Riga.Hash Rush preparing for the Japanese investors conference. Day first: here we go!!

Activity: 350
if you need translation indonesian, contact me. i will make the translation interesting and easy to understand. so your project becomes a good project. thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: