Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO-LIVE] Hash Rush —Official Game Trailer Live ! - page 18. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Looks very promising, wishing you guys all the best! Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Kinda excited the release of "game trailer" to glimpse how well would the game look  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
Game-focused project, I've seen many projects with the same concept, but I'm sure they'll survive, this project will have a lot of interest, I'll keep seeing the progress of this project, hopefully run well, I like the team, very good , Good luck
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
This is really awesome! I can't wait to play this game. The graphics are so cool. Earning while playing is a great idea. I think this is gonna be big! I am gonna love this project a lot. Goodluck team!
Activity: 381
Is it going to be like runescape where you can control your person? If so that'll be awesome Cheesy

I like the concept of the game.
Activity: 213
i would like to reserve german translation
First screenshot of the game !

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
I am really optimistic with the concept from this team

A game based hash powered online game

This is gonna be huge

But of course, determination and being fair to player

Else, this is gonna be like 99 of the 100
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Graphics are looking cool so it will be interesting to have fun while mine in game token with nice bonuses. I will follow this thread as I think in future this project will become valuable so I bookmarked this thread.
Activity: 462
The concept is very interesting, waiting for the boring mining can be treated with a game that can refresh the mind.
I am waiting for bounty because I am interested in the concept of this project good luck.
Activity: 168
I like the game , I gonna love this game project, is the game will available for mobile phone and gadget ?
This project makes me fall in love with it, since i like game a lot, and this project over that, also in exchange we could get coins while playing the game.
Means that we could play a game while mining in the game. Really good concept dev, good luck with it.

Thanks for your kind words.

Whether this game will be available also for smartphone users?

Yes
Activity: 770
This project makes me fall in love with it, since i like game a lot, and this project over that, also in exchange we could get coins while playing the game.
Means that we could play a game while mining in the game. Really good concept dev, good luck with it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
From your explanation above, I think that this game later is very interesting to play.
Whether this game will be available also for smartphone users?
Activity: 758
How does Crypto Crystals mining work? I'm watching this project, when I have some free time I'll carry out this mining! A few days ago for ICO, we will know how the world of cryptocurrencies will be after day 1, good luck, dev!
Pages:
Jump to: