Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO-LIVE] Hash Rush —Official Game Trailer Live ! - page 14. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
I like the project and will continue participate in the campaign, i will play this after the team finished developing the game.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
4 days, 32% sold and only one gold card left  Cool Cool

Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
I really feel that you guys should release a playable alpha version for the public. The only thing is that it could be made for testing purpose and would not require any logins or no need to actually mine anything. It will really benefit your project and turn the eyeballs of the investors to Hashrush.
News from devs! Three upgradable levels of the silo. Keep your Crypto crystals safe from the creatures that raid the Hermeian solar system Cool Cool

Is the minimum amount 50 ETH for buying into the Pre-ICO?

Yes, 50 ETH 5 BTC 1000 QTUM or ETC.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Is the minimum amount 50 ETH for buying into the Pre-ICO?

https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x2DBE0f03f1dddbdbc87557e86dF3878AE25af855
So far Pre-ICO has collected 300+ Ethereum, it seems that many investors do not know that minimum investment when pre-ICO is 50 eth
By the way what is the minimum cap for this project?

There is no Minimum cap.

We will publish an article about what to do if you have send less then the minimum amount during the pre-sale.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
where i can see statistic pre-ico result
this mean complete ETH , bitcoin , ETC , iam visit site only 26% result in pre-ico, without statistic money (BTC, ETH, ETC)

When you accept terms and condition of our ICO website, it will take you to the funding address and then you can just check the address on block chain.

https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x2DBE0f03f1dddbdbc87557e86dF3878AE25af855
So far Pre-ICO has collected 300+ Ethereum, it seems that many investors do not know that minimum investment when pre-ICO is 50 eth
By the way what is the minimum cap for this project?
Patīkami Jūs šeit satikt, tautieši!!! Cheesy

Nice to meet you too !!
Activity: 868
Merit: 121
Patīkami Jūs šeit satikt, tautieši!!! Cheesy
this mean complete ETH , bitcoin , ETC , iam visit site only 26% result in pre-ico, without statistic money (BTC, ETH, ETC)

When you accept terms and condition of our ICO website, it will take you to the funding address and then you can just check the address on block chain.
Activity: 518
Merit: 285
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
What modes will be available for this on-line game? Single-user, multi-user, teams? Any approaches to market Exchanges?

At first it will be single player, but you can join forces with team members to fight for faction goals giving the game team and multiplayer aspect too.About exchanges we will try to get listed on major exchanges. Personally I would be looking for big Chinese and Japanese exchange sites.

Bittrex and yunbi is the goal right now but all depends on how our Pre-ICO and ICO goes.

Added to this, I too have a few questions, since it is a browser based game, will it work on Android or IOS? Is the game syncronised to support these lower end mobile display.By then can we play on mobile and earn similar rewards like desktop based systems?

How will the reward system differ when compare to desktop and mobile?
At first it will not work on the mobile but we will introduce a mobile version to the game in the end of 2018, beginning 2019. The reward system will be similar but we are expecting the game won't be strategy but more RPG like.

Because it won't be strategy game but RPG you will have to do more missions and events to earn cryptos or RC

Activity: 886
Merit: 500
What modes will be available for this on-line game? Single-user, multi-user, teams? Any approaches to market Exchanges?

Added to this, I too have a few questions, since it is a browser based game, will it work on Android or IOS? Is the game syncronised to support these lower end mobile display.By then can we play on mobile and earn similar rewards like desktop based systems?

How will the reward system differ when compare to desktop and mobile?
Love this concept. Gamification of crypto assets. Earn as you play. Love it. Looks like something I would enjoy playing for the long run, too bad I missed the presale..

Pre-Sale is not finished. Pre-sale will run until September 1 12:01PM UTC

▮ Beta access to the Hash Rush game
  ▮ Choose your own faction without waiting in queue
  ▮ Get special in-game titles, badges and tradable cards
  ▮ Receive a Rush Coin conversion rate bonus of up to 25%

Only 3 unique mining cards left out of 10 ! Get in before it's too !

http://www.hashrush.com/ico.html
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Join The Frontier
Love this concept. Gamification of crypto assets. Earn as you play. Love it. Looks like something I would enjoy playing for the long run, too bad I missed the presale..
how much mining power does the hash rush mining pool have? can you send us a link to prove you really have miners to back these in game eth mining operations?

We are now testing it on 3Gh/s hashing power and counting. We are using an alternative pool, because it would not be profitable to run our own now. But the HR pool is set to launch in Q1 2018
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
how much mining power does the hash rush mining pool have? can you send us a link to prove you really have miners to back these in game eth mining operations?
Pages:
Jump to: