Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO-LIVE] Hash Rush —Official Game Trailer Live ! - page 2. (Read 26803 times)

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
When Hush Rush team pay for bounty hunters?

As far as I know, the bounty campaign has been completely counted. in fact, the social media campaign, was not clearly accounted for. but it could be explained with the manager's campaign. My share has been recognized and tokens paid out
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
When Hush Rush team pay for bounty hunters?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Is it already possible to play this stuff or when is a first working version going to be released? Looks like some fun! Wink
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
HashRush [CM] or any of the alpha games will be some advertising campaign? The project is very little known, remember that marketing is a debt process. You can not get the effect in two months, I think you should be very active in this matter now.  Cool
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Glad you're looking forward to the game Cj!

Friday Update
The last week has been rather quiet, but we are hard at work polishing up the pre-alpha content which launches in 10 days (18th of December).
Also in the works is a full website redesign and a new Hash Rush forum!

We do have a new article out today, and it's crypto-related!
As the price of BTC skyrockets, Eth going cat crazy, Litecoin and IOTA seeing great gains as well, we sat down with our co-founder 'Kris Vaivods' who knows a lot about the scene and is runs a mining far as well.

Check out the full article over on Steemit or Medium

Final Call to Win Pre-Alpha Entry
The Creative Contest will end on the 11th of December. The top 10 entries will get pre-alpha access and top 5 will get a Hash Rush T-Shirt as well! If you are interested, all of the information can be found on our website.

I hope you will be still active on bitcointalk.org, too I am too lazy to register  again and again in new place :p

I am looking forward to read about pre-alpha launch or maybe it will be gameplay published?
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Just one week left for the Pre-Alpha. I am so exited for it!! Hope everything is prepared and we can jump straight in. Between I was wondering when we will get our invitations?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Glad you're looking forward to the game Cj!

Friday Update
The last week has been rather quiet, but we are hard at work polishing up the pre-alpha content which launches in 10 days (18th of December).
Also in the works is a full website redesign and a new Hash Rush forum!

We do have a new article out today, and it's crypto-related!
As the price of BTC skyrockets, Eth going cat crazy, Litecoin and IOTA seeing great gains as well, we sat down with our co-founder 'Kris Vaivods' who knows a lot about the scene and is runs a mining far as well.

Check out the full article over on Steemit or Medium

Final Call to Win Pre-Alpha Entry
The Creative Contest will end on the 11th of December. The top 10 entries will get pre-alpha access and top 5 will get a Hash Rush T-Shirt as well! If you are interested, all of the information can be found on our website.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
How are the hasrush tokens included in game? What kind of task do they have, how does the game affect their value?  Roll Eyes

Before you ask such question you should read FAQ first Dude!
https://www.hashrush.com/faq
https://www.hashrush.com/faq#faq-15

i have WGD on ignore for months now, he's always post-whoring shit that has been answered already or dont make sense ;p
I understand we have campaigns, but damn its like a third-world user sometimes tht guy haha

I can wait for this to launch, of many projects promising the world, hashrush looks like they have something actually USEABLE ;p
How are the hasrush tokens included in game? What kind of task do they have, how does the game affect their value?  Roll Eyes

Before you ask such question you should read FAQ first Dude!
https://www.hashrush.com/faq
https://www.hashrush.com/faq#faq-15
wgd
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
I am super excited for the Hash Rush Pre-Alpha access and also for the entries of the competition. I was also thinking of participating in the competition, but since I was already in the Pre-Alpha list, I lost the motivation!! Hopefully there would be lots of awesome entries for this competition.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!!
I received my bounty, too.
Now I am looking with hope into the future  of Hashrush :-)
and as I said many times before can't wait to give it a try :-)
wgd
legendary
how the progress of the bounty sir? i still don't receive the rewards until this time. the thread is still no updatted progress

I received my rewards for bounty, write in this thread or in PM to manager

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052496.760
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
how the progress of the bounty sir? i still don't receive the rewards until this time. the thread is still no updatted progress
Thanks for the message there dodgrad!

Things are quiet, but this week has been quiet from the Hash Rush team, we've got some big things coming up pretty soon (total re-design of our website, much more game information and so on) so this week has been fully devoted to working on getting things ready.

The Latest Hash Rush News:

Exchange
We are currently listed on EtherDelta, but we are working on another major exchange. Once more information of that comes out we'll announce it properly.

Pre-Alpha
We are still scheduled to launch the pre-alpha on the 18th of December. That is a major milestone for us as we are going to have a new website, a functioning game that we can show to the world and a lot more organization, especially here on bitcointalk.

Pre-Alpha Access
If you do not automatically qualify for the Pre-Alpha then you can win access by taking part in the Creative Challenge. The prizes for this challenge are:
Place 1-5: Pre-alpha access and a great Hash Rush T-Shirt delivered to you.
Player 10-6: Pre-alpha access.

If anyone is interested in this competition, check out our competition page on our website.

That's all for now, but we're soon going to be super active with a lot more game related news!
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
little traffic is in this thread, HashRush [CM] how many people participated in preico and ico? Are there any messages about the exchange, do not forget, the big exchange is also a great promotion of project
Glad you like the project! Do try your luck with the Creative Challenge you can win access to the pre-alpha and if you're in the top 5 (out of 10) you'll also win a Hash Rush T-shirt!

@adamvp
Right now I don't have any info on that, we had to make the pre-alpha as it is due to promises made in the Pre-ICO and ICO. However I'm certain that there will be something down the line for regular ICO participants.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I like the game , I gonna love this game project, is the game will available for mobile phone and gadget ?
nice trailer btw, i'd like to give it a shot
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
I was pleased that I could have bought some at minimal prices at Etherdelta, I'll try to accumulate as much as possible. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: