Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO-LIVE] Hash Rush —Official Game Trailer Live ! - page 6. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 429
@HashRush[CM] thank you very much for the update. We will find a little more patience where we can until all the numbers are clear Cheesy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
A small update from our side!

We’re busy checking the information of bounty campaign and ICO participants. Where necessary, we have contacted a few participants who provided us with the wrong information or had some information missing.

In the mean time, if you need any help, you can either contact us directly via a PM to this account, or send an e-mail to our new support mail address: [email protected]

Thanks for the update!
I wish you finish bounty distribution soon and you will be able to fully focus on game developement and marketing (exchange listing please X!)
The Hash Rush game showed by concept images and videos which you provided is for me the one of the best ideas in cryptoworld which I have lastly seen.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
A small update from our side!

We’re busy checking the information of bounty campaign and ICO participants. Where necessary, we have contacted a few participants who provided us with the wrong information or had some information missing.

In the mean time, if you need any help, you can either contact us directly via a PM to this account, or send an e-mail to our new support mail address: [email protected]
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Hello community. Does anyone know what day the bounty will be received? The amount of tokens per translation can be consulted somewhere? Thanks!

Hi for all questions related to hashrush, it's bounties etc, discord is a better option. You would get almost instant replies. You can join here: https://discord.gg/ecTsYsc
Hello community. Does anyone know what day the bounty will be received? The amount of tokens per translation can be consulted somewhere? Thanks!
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Hi, interessting project, but i have a quick question. You wrote that players can raid other players and steal their resources. So are they able to steal my part of the weekly eth pool or only the resources i need to build and lvl up?

And is there a rough timeline for an alpha / beta test? could only find the term "in a few weeks" in the whitepaper. Maybe i overread it.

Thanks in advance

They never wrote that you can raid other players and loot them. There is no PVP concept in this game. And obviously this is the right thing to do as money is involved here. And the alpha is set to be in December this year. But would be open to only pre-ico and first 3 days Ico participants.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hi! Any good news about Hashrush ? Twitter is silent

Go to discord if you want current news.

Quick summary of discord Q&A:

RC should bo on exchanges in November 2017, maybe later. They plan pre-alpha for around December 2017.
You can only get pre-alpha access if you invested in the first 3 days of the ICO (just current situation, may change).

Release is planned for Q3/2018.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi! Any good news about Hashrush ? Twitter is silent
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
I invested in this shit LOL

I did so because it was against all logic.

Always a good sign  Grin

eh, might luck out, remember: everything pumps, just a matter of WHEN Cheesy
Imo these guys dont have the skills to do this right, but im sure they will promise to hire, blah blah ;p
The game looks SO cool, but i doubt this ever comes true, :/
Wait for the pump! Cheesy
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
I invested in this shit LOL

I did so because it was against all logic.

Always a good sign  Grin
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The ICO has officially ended.

This is great so the question now is when? When will the game be playable?

Another, what exchangers will RC be available to trade to?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hi, interessting project, but i have a quick question. You wrote that players can raid other players and steal their resources. So are they able to steal my part of the weekly eth pool or only the resources i need to build and lvl up?

And is there a rough timeline for an alpha / beta test? could only find the term "in a few weeks" in the whitepaper. Maybe i overread it.

Thanks in advance
Tomorrow is the day. For the experience of the devs and the support we have given them, I am sure that this project will go very far. Good luck to all!
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
Good luck for the last days of ICO. Hope youl'll collect at least 10% of hardcap Smiley

Activity: 1067
At some stage, the game will be at the end of ico? Is there a chance that the game will appear on such a platform as steem?  Cheesy
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 324
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
Hash Rush ICO listed on ICOnow.net

http://iconow.net/ico-557/

Activity: 2086
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Is there any minimum cap? I cannot find this information and what if it won't be exceeded?

I think there is no point in asking this question. They had already gathered a huge amount of money in the project now that they have accumulated 5,382 ETH. It is considered as a success.

As far as I remember, the devs said that regardless the money they had accumulated, the project will be developed and pushed forward.
Activity: 103
Glad you think so Floppy! If you'd like come over to our Discord server and meet some of our community members and the other members of the Hash Rush team!

About the minimum cap and ICO questions. There is no minimum cap, what siddartha1492 wrote was correct (he's in our discord server, you should join too). The funds that Hash Rush has acquired so far has been great, obviously the more the better, but even if things were to end right now with no change we'd be in a strong position. The % bar that you see on the website simple indicates how far from the hard cap the ICO stands.

Also for the record, bdstar is no longer working with Hash Rush (nothing negative involved there so no worries). If you wish to contact the Hash Rush team outside of the forum posts then please do so via a private message to this account, or as we always say join our Discord server to talk to the team and the community directly!

And finally, a big thank you to everyone that is following our progress!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Is there any minimum cap? I cannot find this information and what if it won't be exceeded?
Pages:
Jump to: