Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO-LIVE] Hash Rush —Official Game Trailer Live ! - page 9. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102
I didnt send under minimum, however i couldnt see a minimum...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi everyone - just want to respond to the last few posts in here and comment on a few things:

1. We currently only have the capacity to respond to messages in and around European business hours, but will be expanding our hours very soon. The success of the pre-sale has allowed us to grow our team considerably, with one of the open roles for a dedicated community manager. We're well aware that without this key role, some of our channels (including this Bitcoin talk thread, unfortunately) may not get the attention they deserve at the moment. Like some posters have mentioned, the best way to reach us and get a quick response is to contact us on our official Discord server at https://discord.gg/y6f64c

2. As mentioned, we are hiring for the role of community manager and you can find that listing here if you're interested to apply, or know someone who may be suitable:
http://jobs.gamesindustry.biz/sia-hash-rush/anywhere/community-manager-for-upcoming-rts-cryptocurrency-mining-title-id93614

3. We are aware that some users who participated in the pre-sale with less than the minimum amounts may not have received their tokens yet. The pre-sale had minimum entry thresholds and because we did have users coming in below those minimums, it was decided that those participants would receive their tokens and their 20% bonus as per the first three days of the ICO. However, this has slowed a few things down as we sort out everyone's allocation. We're dealing with every case as they come in and we do apologize if you are still waiting on confirmation, or replies to your emails. Again, coming in to Discord may help, as our team are generally online during working hours.

4. We're not yet set up with but are in the process of getting full-time support staff to help with all of your queries. We ask that you please bear with us while we go through this process of rapid growth. The way we're seeing it from our side is: you guys have shown your belief in our project and have made this all possible with your contributions. Only 4 days in and you've already backed us to a level that many Kickstarter projects haven't even achieved, and we're extremely grateful and humbled by the overwhelming support and interest shown in Hash Rush, and are now doing all we can to bring on additional team members and make this game the best it can possibly be.

5. As for the money raised to date, the most recent figure of Rush Coin tokens (RC) sold is displayed on the progress bar at https://www.hashrush.com/ico/ and currently stands at 3,766,620 RC.
Please note that this is currently manually updated as we have multiple wallets in multiple currencies, and work through some tickets to verify certain transactions. At a rate of 1000 RC to 1 ETH, you can always divide that figure by 1000 and compare to the current ETH price.

6. Some ICO participants are saying that they have not received their RC yet, but upon investigation, every case so far has been resolved and is usually due to the type of wallet used. As a reminder, never participate in an ICO with a wallet on an exchange. If you're still having trouble seeing your RC in your Ethereum wallet, please drop by to our Discord channel and either one of the Hash Rush team or one of our awesome community members are there to help.

Thanks again for your patience, and of course for your support - I'll be checking in here more regularly now that I see how active the thread is!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Contact them on Discord if you want à fast answer
i wouldnt worry on not receiving ur tokens. Their team simply isnt large enough yet to handle everything right now. They are hiring though :p
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Do not get nervous guys, seeing the latest updates we see that they are doing many things at the same time, let's be patient Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Me too,not received any tokens.

I sent a second email half an hour ago and have received a response!!

I would recommend investing with eth rather than btc as i guess that's the hold up

atm I'm grateful for the response but will hold off my other 1 btc investment in this until I'm 100% confident
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Me too,not received any tokens.
Hi
I have invested 1 eth on pre ico, when you will send me tokens for my investment? i have received only 1 rc token.

yes thats the price of 1 token  Cheesy

Yeah, thats not right.

think yourself lucky i invested 0.1btc in the current ico and havent received anything not even an email of confirmation or asking for my ether address

I've emailed info@hashrush yesterday and still haven't got a reply

I PM'd bdstar and have received no reply

I'm really quite pissed off
Bro u should probably join the official discord channel, and ask ur question there. The admins are also available there. https://discord.gg/ecTsYsc

I'll try later still no word from them after 48 hours very unprofessional if i get nowhere on discord either I'll have to find legal representation
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
I have just watched trailer and I am impressed.
Only thing I am afraid is the downtrend in crypto.
It could delay the developement of the project if you will have problems with gather sufficient amount of money

If people post this project on every video game forums, i think it has a chance to break through the market
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I have just watched trailer and I am impressed.
Only thing I am afraid is the downtrend in crypto.
It could delay the developement of the project if you will have problems with gather sufficient amount of money
i received them...
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Contributors with less then 50 ETH during the Pre-sale don't received their token (Contributors with 50 ETH received their token since a month). When are you going to send those token and with which bonus?
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
  Strange, but the topic is very inactive with the beginning of ICO.
(Google translator)
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Hi
I have invested 1 eth on pre ico, when you will send me tokens for my investment? i have received only 1 rc token.

yes thats the price of 1 token  Cheesy

Yeah, thats not right.

think yourself lucky i invested 0.1btc in the current ico and havent received anything not even an email of confirmation or asking for my ether address

Bro u should probably join the official discord channel, and ask ur question there. The admins are also available there. https://discord.gg/ecTsYsc
Hi

yes thats the price of 1 token  Cheesy

Yeah, thats not right.

Activity: 253
Our latest article
HashRush – Real Time Strategy Games with Crypto Mining Inside
https://icomagazine.com/hashrush-real-time-strategy-games-crypto-mining-inside/
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The site have already change ?
Activity: 168
Hello if in the ICO I send 0.3 ETH to the address I was instructed to send to, and then tomorrow I send another 0.7 ETH does my participation count as 1 ETH? as long as the ICO is still active are my investments added up for the ICO rewards? Thank you and good luck with your project

Hi - you may need to create a support ticket once we have our support portal up and running, as currently rewards and bonuses are done automatically by the smart contract. But, you have invested 1 ETH and thus are entitled to your reward. I would suggest you complete this form for now: https://www.hashrush.com/contact

And thank you for your support!
Pages:
Jump to: