Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO-LIVE] Hash Rush —Official Game Trailer Live ! - page 7. (Read 26803 times)

anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
This game looks good. Those interested in strategy games can rush into this. It would be better if the examples about how much could be earned were given. I think ICO will attract attention and take enough investment. These tokens can be valued depending on the game's development. The time is gaming time. I think it should be valued.
Activity: 812
Merit: 255
I need to correct the ETH address with
0xEe08D2cC697e9dc4D65fE4d9a6DbBD936776805F
in the old one there is an error in the font in the last letter "F" and etherscan.io gives an error.
Spreadsheet No:
Facebook #74
Twitter #185
Thank you!
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
congratulations to hash rush official and all participants. I though it's hard to achieve this target but hash rush did it,awsome project !
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
how many fund reached now, do you have the minimum fund rised for successful this platform or not, we just seen the total of tokens sold but nothing money rised
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
How are the numbers in the ICO? How much money has been invested so far Devs? I'm curious to know Smiley
Last I heard they had gathered around $1.5 million in ICO.
Do they need to reach a certain percentage to be able to launch?
They are now in a safe position to launch. ICO fills or not, they have enough funds now to continue the development. This has been confirmed by the admins. Although, if extra sales could happen, then it will surely benefit the project very much.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Do they need to reach a certain percentage to be able to launch?
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I want to reserve Polish translation if possible, i will likely do translation so if you will have place inform me Smiley

How are the numbers in the ICO? How much money has been invested so far Devs? I'm curious to know Smiley

it's shown on their main web page 6.5% tokens so far
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Well, that's the bonus on top of the tokens you get. So anything extra you get should be more than welcome!
Activity: 168
Is the bonus period over? I wish they would have kept the 20% bonus for longer than 3 days...
The % bonus is over, but there are still in game rewards available based on the amount u invest. You can look at the table near the bottom of the page here: https://www.hashrush.com/ico/

website does not work Huh
Site is certainly working, try again.

Don't you guys think that the bonus item rewards are pretty steep? I mean I understand raising a certain amount is important, and during the bonus period that was fine to ask for such, but several thousand dollars for a single item from normal gamers/investors?
Is the bonus period over? I wish they would have kept the 20% bonus for longer than 3 days...
The % bonus is over, but there are still in game rewards available based on the amount u invest. You can look at the table near the bottom of the page here: https://www.hashrush.com/ico/

Site is certainly working, try again.
Activity: 280
Activity: 121
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
It's been 24 hours after I send the payment. Will I receive the RC tokens after the payment or at the end of ICO?
The tokens are given instant if u used eth. Otherwise u will be contacted on your email. You can also join their discord channel and ask them. https://discord.gg/ecTsYsc
Activity: 54
RaiBlocks. The People's Crypto!
Love to hear more from this project. I love playing games and well having cryptocurency will make this game more interesting and appealing. Praying for your success!
Activity: 854
It's been 24 hours after I send the payment. Will I receive the RC tokens after the payment or at the end of ICO?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Awesome project, I really like your trailer. This game will be good I guess, I will be a player as soon as it is online. For the moment I did my invest and I hope this project will success Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Interesting project. ICO has started Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Awesome project! I am curious how it will develop.
Pages:
Jump to: