Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO-LIVE] Hash Rush —Official Game Trailer Live ! - page 8. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The ico has started and the remaining 20 days. I see the achievement quite a lot but still far from the maximum target.
Promotion must be improved in order to get more investors
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
This isnt hyped at all. But i come to think that the best ico is actually under the radar... ive a good feelin about the game.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I'm in.
I bought some tokens.
(Sent eth to contact adress)
Edit: I have some RC tokens in my adress YEAH Wink
But why have you need my email adress for eth deposit while it was made automatically?

Got mine fully automated and very fast too, just some minutes after i send the ether.

email is needed when you pay with other coins than ether IMHO.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
Wow. Congrats, dev! I hope this project's future success.
And I'm looking forward to play this game.  Smiley

Can't wait for the beta to try it  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Japanese Community Management and Translation
Wow. Congrats, dev! I hope this project's future success.
And I'm looking forward to play this game.  Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I'm in.
I bought some tokens.
(Sent eth to contact adress)
Edit: I have some RC tokens in my adress YEAH Wink
But why have you need my email adress for eth deposit while it was made automatically?
Activity: 322
xdice.io
Congratulations to hash rush and all participants. I though it's hard to achieve this target but hash rush did it. Best of luck
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Damn I'm late for higher bonus :<
Participating in the ICO with a minimum of 1 ETH means that you receive four items and an extra unit card,
I wonder if it applies to the whole period of ICO?
And my second concern is if I can pay ETC and get this rewards?
You can still get the rewards. All they do is convert it into ETH then give you RC tokens in return together with the bonuses. The early you join the greater the bonuses you can get with a specific day which you can get a certain percentage of bonus. You can viea their website for more info.
xdice.io
Participating in the ICO with a minimum of 1 ETH means that you receive four items and an extra unit card,
I don't think this is possible. Rules are sane for everyone.
And still it's not late still you can buy tokens and get hot it for long term to get profit in future
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
@BadAstroZA this exceeds my expectations and makes the project more interesting for future investors. I really want to be able to trade to see where the price comes this year.
FYI, that is only for the ETH wallet in the ICO. There are additional wallets in other currencies, and combined with the ICO we have raised over $1.1million and counting.

The project leads are at a conference in London at the moment, but when they return we'll be able to update everyone with the latest total.

Thank you to everyone who has believed in and supported Hash Rush!
Impressing amount. What is your minimal goal?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Again a project to add to the list of really undervalued, that's a good Thing for patient investors like me who are able to buy tons and will get a good price once they burn the rest Smiley
xdice.io
Does hasrush reached minimum of ico  or not ? I am curious to know about this. Ready to.play game only.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
FYI, that is only for the ETH wallet in the ICO. There are additional wallets in other currencies, and combined with the ICO we have raised over $1.1million and counting.

The project leads are at a conference in London at the moment, but when they return we'll be able to update everyone with the latest total.

Thank you to everyone who has believed in and supported Hash Rush!
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
They are very close to 300,000 dollars, I hope they get at least the minimum and can move forward with the project since I am very interested.
Certainly the minimum will be reached, the community is still small, but there are serious people in the development team! A good coin is born like this! If there is development and a strong community, success is inevitable.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
They are very close to 300,000 dollars, I hope they get at least the minimum and can move forward with the project since I am very interested.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We displayed minimum amounts for pre-sale on the form page - for example, 50 ETH was the minimum spend in pre-sale, and 0.1 ETH in ICO.

If you come on to Discord, you can message me with the transaction ID and I can look into it for you.
Pages:
Jump to: