Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO-LIVE] Hash Rush —Official Game Trailer Live ! - page 5. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Check out the bounty thread to see how Hash Rush scammed the bounty hunters and did not pay.  Very clever little scheme this dev team is running. 

Do not invest in this project.  It's a scam.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-hash-rush-game-signature-translation-campaign-2052496
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
https://wagabet.com/?ref=4GhhtoyKXXeVtx83ispZ1T
That was one of the worst token attribution, you didn't even think about the contribution of everyone, that someone with 2000 views on his thread and 4 pages of updates and posts, the most important part of marketing, could much twice less than someone with 400 views on this thread and a 1 page 5 posts dead thread is completely crazy and an awful management and sense of priorities. So you don't actually care about who had the most impact and was the most regular

Absolutely no consideration for your biggest supporters who actively supported you, bad team

You cannot only count views and posts in a thread and base your judgment on that. It is super easy to make fake views and posts and make your thread look very active. The Hash Rush team might have its reasons why and how they distribute tokens.

No, it's not super easy to update with news( im not talking about paying people to talk on your thread, but bringibg real content), that's why i'm among the only 3 ones who did it, it asks you to check twitter regulary to repost their news, an effort that very few make.
The fact are here, it makes no sense in term of marketing to reward more a dead thread than an active thread , no excuses to this, im a manager myself so i know What is Bad management and distribution and i give real rewards for updates.

Well then excuse me sir. In the first moment I thought it does not make sense what you said, but you obviously know what you are talking about. I am just tired of all those people screaming scam at every project. Good luck for you!
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
Yeah, Hash Rush Coins got an own icon on etherscan Smiley
Can't wait for the alpha release to spent some  Grin

An Exchange listing before alpha release of the game makes no sense IMHO
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Will the game launch in December? Before that, will there be any exchange? It could be Etherdelta! I'll buy some tokens before this is requested by all, as I don't participate in ICOs, so I decided to wait, I'll be watching this project, where could I find dev?

An alpha version will release in December, which will be only accesible to pre-ico investors and first 3 days ico investors. Although I heard that there are plans to allow more players to participate via some competition. No idea about exchange. And the best place to find the dev along with the whole team is discord.  https://discordapp.com/invite/ecTsYsc
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
That was one of the worst token attribution, you didn't even think about the contribution of everyone, that someone with 2000 views on his thread and 4 pages of updates and posts, the most important part of marketing, could much twice less than someone with 400 views on this thread and a 1 page 5 posts dead thread is completely crazy and an awful management and sense of priorities. So you don't actually care about who had the most impact and was the most regular

Absolutely no consideration for your biggest supporters who actively supported you, bad team

You cannot only count views and posts in a thread and base your judgment on that. It is super easy to make fake views and posts and make your thread look very active. The Hash Rush team might have its reasons why and how they distribute tokens.

No, it's not super easy to update with news( im not talking about paying people to talk on your thread, but bringibg real content), that's why i'm among the only 3 ones who did it, it asks you to check twitter regulary to repost their news, an effort that very few make.
The fact are here, it makes no sense in term of marketing to reward more a dead thread than an active thread , no excuses to this, im a manager myself so i know What is Bad management and distribution and i give real rewards for updates.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

Activity: 103
Thanks for being really patient folks, you've been awesome!

You can start to expect to hear some game related news in the near future (next steps) Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Got my RC tokens too!! Thank you so much HashRush. I am gonna hold my tokens and participate in the Alpha version in December. I would suggest the same to serious crypto enthusiasts here. Don't sell your RC tokens, at least till the Alpha version gets released. You will thank me later.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
At first  I would like you thank you for the tokens from bounty campaign, which  I received today Smiley

Now I am waiting impatiently to play the game so I wish to see developement  updates soon.
I regret, that I didn't  buy my ICO tokens earlier, but I hope it will be bonuses for ICO participants.
All the best!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I already receive my Rush Coins (RC) in myetherwallet. I will be waiting for the listing in an exchanger. I hope that you will list the coin in a decent exchanger. You can list it easily at coinexchange and at the same time it is a decent one. Hope it will be soon.
We have patience, but such a delay isn't good for the project public relations.
People expect to see news about project developement, not complaints about bounties  Sad
I hope everything will be done by Tuesday, fingers crossed!
Activity: 103
@Tanya12356 the bounty campaigns have ended quite a while ago. If you meant something else please send me a private message and I'll try and help you out!

Since I've not posted in this thread for a while (seriously guys, we will clean up the thread mess ASAP) I just want to repeat myself here.

I am very sorry that you've not been paid out yet, however I'd also like to say that we're not listed on an exchange and therefore you're not missing out too much yet.
However, did want to distribute everything last week, obviously that this not happen due to a few minor delays.

Please do not worry, if you are owned Rush Coin Tokens, it will be sent to you (no two ways about it there). I will have a bigger news post about what's going on by Tuesday at the latest Smiley
In the mean time, we (everyone in HR) are extremely grateful for your patience Smiley
When you are going to distribute the bountys? How much time do you need, one year? Now that you have money, do not hurry for anything, shame on you.
Shame one you of these words.

You should read bounty thread, where everything is explained, what circumstances caused the delay

so please go to these topics for further details.

I hope you will be able to find that anyway.

LOL this guy didn't read about the conditions Cheesy Instead he causes FUD about a project where he earned a bounty and only makes it worth by making people distrust the team here...
Activity: 476
Hello.Bounty
My https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005823520834
My https://twitter.com/RtauaT
My address 0xdb1d085Db5c40BEBE8dD3f4ff66Afa848602423A
When you are going to distribute the bountys? How much time do you need, one year? Now that you have money, do not hurry for anything, shame on you.
Shame one you of these words.

You should read bounty thread, where everything is explained, what circumstances caused the delay

so please go to these topics for further details.

I hope you will be able to find that anyway.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
xdice.io
What is the date of ICO?
Hehe people fucking themselves for increasing their posts counts..  why you can't visit their website to know about ico or pre ico.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@fondbuds the ICO ended 11 days ago, from what I understand now they are doing a count of the bountys to distribute them among the signatures campaign the translations and more.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
What is the date of ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: