Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 71. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

Why FinTech projects with cross-border transactions are of interest to investors

FinTech-projects are moving the financial services sector in the direction of “faster, more convenient, cheaper” and have made tangible progress in this. A special place in this sense is occupied by FinTech projects, working with money at the international level. They have an increased interest from investors, since the classical instruments here are extremely inefficient and expensive because of the numerous commissions and conversion of currencies. Thus, according to the World Bank, the average cost of an international money transfer is about 7.5% (for 2015). The most expensive instrument of international transfer are banks, where the average commission value is 11.2%. The organizations dealing with money transfers have an average commission of 6.2%. Territorially the lowest level of commission takes place in South Asia. In the G20 countries, the cost of commissions is still high: from 5% in Saudi Arabia and up to 16.59% in South Africa when sending money and from 4.75% in Mexico to 9.72% in China on receipt. Read more...
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think this project is very lucrative and innovative. I expect something big this year
looking glamour secured project , is there bounty program related to translation and blog

Go to this link, you will get all information on Bounty campaign program

Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2642668.new#new

Activity: 15
The project has great prospective the dev should make plan to get listed on more exchanges soon
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Why is alternative lending — the leader of investors in fintech?

The SHIFT.cash platform is a project in the field of alternative lending. As a basis, we took the least risky business model (secured lending), available to a wide range of people in the world (a personal vehicle being the collateral) and reinforced it all with innovative technologies (blockchain, automation of all processes, etc.). As a result, we received a safe, but profitable product for investors, which, we are sure, will be in demand. Read More...

🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

🍎 Wow, that's an interesting article.                                                           🍎

🍎 This is one of the few innovative ideas that will transform our world.                   🍎

🍎 The blockchain technology is really a game changer in the 21st century.    🍎

🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎
Activity: 70
The dev team is ok. But the roadmap needs to be more clearly.  However,  i think this project 's worth investing. Shift card is intersering. And youu will have to frame the rules very carefully before start of lending business.  Also different rules in different may be a big challenge for operations. However,  i think this project 's worth investing.

Why is alternative lending — the leader of investors in fintech?

The SHIFT.cash platform is a project in the field of alternative lending. As a basis, we took the least risky business model (secured lending), available to a wide range of people in the world (a personal vehicle being the collateral) and reinforced it all with innovative technologies (blockchain, automation of all processes, etc.). As a result, we received a safe, but profitable product for investors, which, we are sure, will be in demand. Read More...
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
There are already tons of lending programs already and their token prices are pretty high, but lending on vehicle title is innovative  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
ok, good idea, so it's online banking , that will work through smartphones? but i don't get the idea of car title loans, what does it mean, can you explain it a little bit more? i give my car to someone and get tokens or what?

Yes we have a prototype of our mobile app which will be launched soon.

Quote from: You don't give your car to us but rather submit your car documents to us which intern set your car as collateral of the loan.
so in case you default to pay for the loan, your car will be Auctioned to pay for the loan.

The idea seems great.can you explain further.Assuming someone living in Asia wants to engage in the car title loans.how can you verify and authenticate the person documents.which security and insurance will your platform work on.

Activity: 51
Finally, a cryptocurrency project for the issuance of quick loans secured by vehicle title loans. This shows that the blockchain technology is really evolving. Not bounded by distance/location barriers anymore. I wish it came earlier 'cos it looks great already.
The road map is well structured, but what strategies have been put in place to effectively execute the plans?

you can see full details in our our white paper here https://shift.cash/assets/whitepaper.pdf

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Every good business, most times needs loan and a project like shift cash which fastens the loan process will be welcomed because it will drive the business community.
Wallet address isn't included in the airdrop form that was filled. How do we now receive the airdrop?

The selected participants will be informed to post their wallet address in the Airdrop thread.
so you should join our telegram channel for information and announcements.

Activity: 672
Lending business having no national boundaries; international existence; it will give you very big area of operation which may add quick and high speed rise in business.  But how will you deal with recoveries; in case the loan granted turns as bad loan.  Non performing assets is today's big problem for financial institutions.  A big portion of their profits is to be kept aside as provisions for bad loans.  So the challenge is very big.  You will have to frame the rules very carefully before start of lending business.  Also different rules in different may be a big challenge for operations.  Secured loans will ensure very fast growth to your business but if you are unable to draw good rules and fail to follow those rules and regulations; then definitely it will be a big loss to investors money.    
ok, good idea, so it's online banking , that will work through smartphones? but i don't get the idea of car title loans, what does it mean, can you explain it a little bit more? i give my car to someone and get tokens or what?

Yes we have a prototype of our mobile app which will be launched soon.

You don't give your car to us but rather submit your car documents to us which intern set your car as collateral of the loan.
so in case you default to pay for the loan, your car will be Auctioned to pay for the loan.

Activity: 51
Special project, I'm waiting for the upcoming ico, I will introduce to everyone about this project.
The project has prospects and vision, offering loans to car owners is pretty unique, i was also intrigued by the user interface of the website, any plans of expanding the loans to other aspects of life or is it just fixed on cars?

We will provide only car title loans as it is our area of expertise for now
but if we will wish to expand to other sectors,  provision will be made for that and the necessary plans and programs will be designed for that as well.

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Another good and interesting project I've been seen now. Hope that it will be successful soon in cryptocurrency world.. Thanks for creating this project dev. I will support this till end of project.
If I understand correctly, investors invest exactly the amount for which there is real security? do they sign any contracts and what guarantees?

Yes, their assets will be valued by our assets valuation experts and contract signed.
failure to pay will result in the confiscation of their asset.

Activity: 53
its really interesting to see such a project , best projects come up with best solutions and with shift cash i can see it going that way , best of luck .
Pages:
Jump to: