Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 70. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

The relationship between states is perhaps the most bureaucratized issue in the world. As far as transnational transactions are concerned, there is a paper red tape and high commissions. Today, in the age of high technology, more comfortable times are coming. In this process, it’s not just one technology that plays its role, but none the less I’d like to single out blockchain technology. As you know, one of the main advantages of this technology is security, and this is an extremely important point in the flow of information or money abroad. The second advantage of blockchainis speed. For example, international payments and transfers take, as a rule, several days. In the case of smart contracts, this happens instantly. The third bonus is cost. If we talk about the flow of money, the commission here is minimal, especially when compared with classical instruments. If we talk about information, savings are achieved because there is no need for lawyers, notaries and other intermediaries.
For example, the Austrian project SHIFT.cash specializes in issuing loans secured by car titles. This will be an international platform, directly connecting borrowers and investors from different countries. From the point of view of investors, such a project may be interesting only under the condition that all transfers are safe and secure when transferring funds, which is achieved by smart contracts. Within the framework of the project, a convenient and customary online banking interface has been developed where the investor will be able to control the loans issued in real time. In addition, the interest lies in the fact that you can lend to a person located on the other part of the world, where the rates on loans are particularly high, respectively, the demand for alternative lending is higher.
So far, most of the advantages from using blockchain in international operations were taken advantage by financial and trade projects related to payments and transfers. For the financial sector, blockchain systems saves a lot of money — by cutting of jobs and accelerating all operations.
But the impact of blockchain is not limited to the financial sector. For example, another very promising direction is logistics and supply chain control. For companies, this increases the efficiency of inventory management and ensures the safety of the food products supplied. The buyer of the products, in turn, can be assured of their freshness and quality: the absence of GMOs, unwanted additives and in general — compliance with the declared “on the label” information. Roughly speaking, by using blockchain, you wouldn’t be able to sell fish from the nearest river as one from the Pacific.
For investors, new opportunities are opened up by tokenization of assets, that is, the transfer of the value of an object to the blockchain, just like various financial instruments work. For example, if you take precious stones, then thanks to the security that blockchain gives us, the investor can safely invest in the product, without getting it in the physical sense, which significantly simplifies the process and removes many issues related to international borders. By the way the same platform SHIFT.cash as a low-risk investment platform also could exist, thanks to tokenization. On this platform, the collateral — the car — is tokenized; therefore the risks of the investor are insured and backed up by a real asset.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Great project! More power to all members!  Smiley

Yes, It will be a great project indeed.

ICO is getting closer and closer and i'm glad i joined the train early.

When will you start Whitelisting?

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Shift cash seems to be the future of credit in the long run..l
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
sir, are my posts from this thread be counted on my signature campaign? or even if on another thread? just wondering theirs not much of activities on this thread thats why im kinda confused. thanks for the respond

Yes, you can post on this thread as well.

thanks sir, will be active to promote shift to other threads as well. And from time to time Bump this thread.
sir, are my posts from this thread be counted on my signature campaign? or even if on another thread? just wondering theirs not much of activities on this thread thats why im kinda confused. thanks for the respond

Yes, you can post on this thread as well.

Activity: 6
Nice project.. hope it will help us get a lot of tokens
Activity: 4
We are organizing AirDrop as a new year package. Everyone except Newbie is allowed participate. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26911634

I've joined your bounty campaign, can i still join the Airdrop?

How can i join the airdrop campaign?

Join our telegram group and watch out for airdrop competition Announcements.

hi can I join the airdrop campaign even if I'm still a newbie here?

the Airdrop is for only Members and above but you can join the Facebook, Twitter and Telegram bounty Campaign.

Thanks for this... I hope I can participate on Shift Sig campaign. Don't have much FB and Twitter friends

your account status(Newbie) does not qualify you for signature campaign.

but you can participate in telegram if you don't have twitter and telegram.

Does i have to put the links on my FB at Twitter at the thread? is their any simpler way how to do it? and also how can i chk if i got a stake for the week or not. thanks for the answer 
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
I wish you the project to go according to plan and all obstacles can be passed perfectly.
We are organizing AirDrop as a new year package. Everyone except Newbie is allowed participate. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26911634

the Airdrop is for only Members and above but you can join the Facebook, Twitter and Telegram bounty Campaign.
Activity: 148
Joined your bounty program and hoping you can reconsider lowering the post requirement to prevent too much spam in the forums.
Activity: 49

Activity: 25
There are already tons of lending programs already and their token prices are pretty high, but lending on vehicle title is innovative.This shows that the blockchain technology is really evolving. Not bounded by distance/location barriers anymore. I wish it came earlier 'cos it looks great already.

Activity: 8
I think this may be solved by the collaborators who provide loans, as long as the platform guarantees the validity of the contract.
To be honest, I'm not interested in loan projects, although it is a profiteering,  and there are so many similar loans projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
One important thing i wanted to ask.Does your project has any patent rights,secondly do you have any risk management and Insurance plans to support the liquidity of the project.....?

Activity: 33
Wonderful project with great potential to thrive in the crypto-circus. Anyways, dev pls try to create a telegram group in order to grow the community.
Pages:
Jump to: