Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 72. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
I think your project has a good prospect of development. I join the project. Lending in the system, the blockchain is a new and interesting topic. On which exchanges will you trade?

The list of Exchanges will be Announced very soon.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I like the idea of this project, making use of blockchain technology as collateral in bringing investors and borrowers together. I hope not to encounter  restriction in my part of the world in accessing this service, cause I'm in already.
How exactly did you implement blockchain technology in your project?

This is a brief overview of blockchain utilization in our project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I read about this project a while ago. A collateral based credit cryptocurrency,  this should eliminate the bereaucracy that surrounds small loans in banks and other financial institutions.
This project is surely going to be unmatched in the  crypto world.
This idea is one of the best I've read in a while.
The project is complicated not only in the issue of legal regulation of contracts, but how will the mechanism that calculates the risks be arranged?

All the Mechanisms are stipulated in the whitepaper.

Kindly get hold of the white paper and you will understand everything.

Activity: 8
I think it is a brilliant project that will change the way we buy/finance cars in the nearest future...
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
How exactly did you implement blockchain technology in your project?
Activity: 53
A project based on blockchain technology which unites people across the globe and devoid of geographical restriction is an awesome project. And it will surely go far. This is an awesome project. A great job in deed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
a very good project for buying and selling cars using this blockhain system, but whether this can be accepted by their respective governments,
hopefully this can be applied all over the world, successful dev

agree the eagerly awaited project and the very worthwhile. credit-based Platforms project collateral for issuing the loans are secured by a motor vehicle such as a car loan. hopefully successful until ICO completed
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
you should add link of your social media on airdrop form, it can make us easier to find your social media  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
The project is complicated not only in the issue of legal regulation of contracts, but how will the mechanism that calculates the risks be arranged?
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 238
ok, good idea, so it's online banking , that will work through smartphones? but i don't get the idea of car title loans, what does it mean, can you explain it a little bit more? i give my car to someone and get tokens or what?
Activity: 180
Wonderful PRE ICO project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I've read the whitepaper and roadmap it is really awesome! I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The project has prospects and vision, offering loans to car owners is pretty unique, i was also intrigued by the user interface of the website, any plans of expanding the loans to other aspects of life or is it just fixed on cars?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain OLBITX
To unite borrowers and investors around the world is necessary and good. You can see how you are doing this market is global with no restrictions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
If I understand correctly, investors invest exactly the amount for which there is real security? do they sign any contracts and what guarantees?
Activity: 266
Shift cash have a card like atm card.Easy and fast.Dev team has good experiance on this field and very talented.Maybe I can invest.
Activity: 154
Please can I get the telegram/,Facebook handles
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hope there will be significant difference from this to all other platforms doing the same thing. wish you all the luck
Pages:
Jump to: