Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 73. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101
How many investments they plan to involve in the project?
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
This project looks promising and it is very unique, a platform that specializes in car lending. hope it will be a success.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
The road map is well structured, but what strategies have been put in place to effectively execute the plans?
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I never saw this kind of crypto.. This is a very unique idea.. havinh a blockchain based technology which focuses on loans is a good idea.. specially, i beleive those who want to own their new car, would love this, because it can speed up the process of their application and their dream to have. car..
Activity: 148
there is a link to see how the legal side will be lending? I think considering that different countries and different laws, you will have to keep a huge number of lawyers for the legality of the deal, otherwise all the crooks of the world will gather here
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Micro loans for crypto currency - a brilliant solution. In sparsely populated areas persistent problem with the credits, and crypto currency will solve geographical problems completely. + will be full botrocnore all operations of the loan and return + no intermediary Bank commissions, etc. I'm all for this project.!
Activity: 33
Wallet address isn't included in the airdrop form that was filled. How do we now receive the airdrop?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
This project was great. Congratulations. I am very glad that I took part in it. Special thanks to the team, it was a pleasure to work with you. I'm looking forward to my reward. Cool
I am sure that this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 79
I'm waiting for your ico patience)))
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
it turns out that anyone can take your loan ? can I just having a passport to take a loan on the car, in all point of the world?

We will cover the countries in stages. this is because we will establish local representative offices

in each city that we cover to enhance the physical assessment and vehicle evaluation.

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
are loans interest or free?

They are definitely not interest-free.

Its the interest that gives investors return on their investment.

But we try to make it affordable to make it easy to repay.

Activity: 130
quarkchain.io
I hope the loans will not be of interest
Activity: 332
No wonder that pre-sale was successful. At last we see a serious project with a practical idea and optimistic future. Sure ICO will be successful too.  I'm defenitely going to check out the latest news concerning Shift.Cash.
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
Platform SHIFT.cash based on blockchain technology. Almost anyone has a vehicle and can use it as a collateral for a loan. This is a promising project. I think the campaign bounty will join. I wish you success in the future!
Activity: 96
well-prepared work. my opinion this project will be great,im joined good luck
Activity: 39

I think you will succeed. I'll be there with you.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
Definitely an interesting project! Wish you the best of success in this project and lending support across community channels !
Activity: 267
I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole ! It is a nice project to check out for .. This is such worth the wait..            Nice idea on the coin that fuel other tokens in the near future.I hope the dev can deliver on it's promises.               
Activity: 118
from what i've just read up there,it indicates shift.cash wants to give a new face to how car loans are being processed looks like a very promising project!..i'm looking forward to how it would be integrated worldwide over time!..good luck to this project sincerely from my heart!
Activity: 202
A good project is here. Shift cash have a card like atm card. It is very nice and full of potential project
Pages:
Jump to: