Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 16. (Read 39550 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Sorry, but can you explain the idea of your project in one sentence?
Activity: 35
Hey,
And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that's, buy and receive, because if do not receive,the protection for the refund?
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
What is the price of 1 MCB?
Activity: 38
Good day everybody.
Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the business? Send me the link pleeeease
Activity: 70
When will token distribution start?
Hello! The distribution of tokens will be made after the completion of the ICO.
I'm so delighted about this wonderful project because of the great trust and the wonderful opportunity for it’s members. MyCryptoBank is really dependable and reliable project with great potential!
Thanks, we are happy you like it!)
Hi! Can you explain the meaning of smart-contracts in your project?
Smart-contracts are one of the most interesting elements of blockchain banking. Smart-contracts allow users to change money, shares and other assets in safe and non-conflict way. The most important thing is that this smart-contract automatically fulfills the compliance with obligations.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
just wait, maybe the team is preparing everything so that the distribution has not been done, just pray that everything will run smoothly and tokens can enter the big market with high risk.
Activity: 126
Hi. Are you taking any precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending coins to the wrong address?
Activity: 44
Activity: 36
I'm so delighted about this wonderful project because of the great trust and the wonderful opportunity for it’s members. MyCryptoBank is really dependable and reliable project with great potential!
Activity: 69
Hi! Can you explain the meaning of smart-contracts in your project?
Activity: 146
you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this idea!
everyone invests to get the best results. if you want to invest, let's join this platform. do not hesitate, this platform is supported by a very experienced team.

This is a bounty link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-live-mycryptobankio-ended-4662733.
Activity: 154
MyCryptoBank provides an opportunity to send money around the world with the speed of sending a mail. All cryptocurrency payments are with minimal fees, instant and can be conducted in any classical or cryptocurrency - requiring only an internet connection.
Do you have any videos, explaining how it works in general? Visual information is easier to understand
Yes, recently we have published a new video https://youtu.be/HoplZsNbgxM
Nice video! Thank you very much! After it I have better perception of the idea)
Yes, we did it for our clients, for whom it is difficult to understand the concept. We are glad that our efforts are estimated!
what are the advantages of MCB deposits?
One of the most noticeable advantage of MyCryptoBank Deposit is it’s absence of utilization fee. We can also highlight such advantages: fixed profit; possibility of deposit in fiat money and cryptocurrencies; strictly specified deposit term; insurance of the whole deposit sum and so on. You can easily find this and additional info on our website)
Hi, please announce when you will visit Korea again. I'm interested in visiting any kind of conference you will attend.
Well, we will definitely send emails to our customers about the appointments. Also, we publish all announcements on our social sites
Are there any official groups for communication of participants with managers?
You can join our group in telegram https://t.me/mycryptobank
Activity: 36
Do you have any videos, explaining how it works in general? Visual information is easier to understand
Yes, recently we have published a new video https://youtu.be/HoplZsNbgxM
Nice video! Thank you very much! After it I have better perception of the idea)
Activity: 56
what are the advantages of MCB deposits?
Pages:
Jump to: