Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 19. (Read 39553 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
On the notes that it will be a privacy coin, is the plan to mainly to follow what is being done by other coins like dash, or do something else.
Activity: 36
Do you think that the future of banking sector is based on blockchain?
Activity: 56
What does MyCryptoBank Forex include?
Activity: 150
As I understand your project will be as if myetherwallet ? Will it be possible to store and transfer any of your tokens? Then what will be the use of your token in this whole system? Buy I suppose your coin..and what will be the use of this asset in this whole system? I would very much like to hear the answer of the expert...
Activity: 106
A good project with great potential and a strong team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations. It deserves more attention from the public, it is promising, and I think this project will be a great success.
Activity: 30
Great initiative. Your idea is promising and has good planning. I think this project will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your plan.
Activity: 48
Hello people,

Our team has made Araw ICO review. You can watch full video here
Activity: 70
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I see the satisfaction of community users being the target of this platform. with great commitment, this platform provides all the services offered in a cellular and laptop application.
Activity: 69
Where have you been during your Asian trip in July and August?
Well, we have been in Hanoi/Vietnam, Hong Kong/China, Macau/China, Seoul/South Korea, Tokyo/Japan and Singapore
Sounds cool! And what are the results?
Activity: 28
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…
I heard, you are planning to connect to the SWIFT system, isn’t it?
Yes, we are planning to implement it in Q2 2019.
Mycryptobank is always a reliable bridge between the continents of fintech! I’m glad to participate in your promo campaign
Thank you.  It is our main reason to find partners and clients from all other the globe and make our project available worldwide
Activity: 28
Had a look through the whitepaper and have to say it looks great. It explained a few things around masternodes as well.
Well, we have been in Hanoi/Vietnam, Hong Kong/China, Macau/China, Seoul/South Korea, Tokyo/Japan and Singapore
Activity: 44
I heard, you are planning to connect to the SWIFT system, isn’t it?
Activity: 36
Mycryptobank is always a reliable bridge between the continents of fintech! I’m glad to participate in your promo campaign
Activity: 69
Activity: 238
According to ratings, it's good for MCB, and the team will definitely expand it more broadly, in which case what step will you take to be accepted by the fans of crypto?
The good idea of the project gives me hope in your team and idea in general. Good luck to you in the future with this amazing project and it’s implementation
Thank you! We are doing our best to make it perfect
Pages:
Jump to: