Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 20. (Read 39553 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Is it going to be international project?
Of course, we are planning to make it a global one. We are negotiating with clients and partners worldwide. MyCryptoBank builds digital bridges across the oceans, which connect entire continents, providing an independent financial future for each client!
As an investor I want some more impartial information about your ICO
There are top 10 crypto ratings where we filled out all the necessary information and ratings you can see on our website.
Why there was a huge difference of rating on ico bench and torrview dot com? You got 4.6 out of 5 on ico bench and 5 out of 10 at torreview dot com.
ratings are exhibited by agencies, ico bench is the main one, besides information from the rating site you can analyze our project
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Can you explain the ecosystem of Forex Trading?
MyCryptoBank clients will get direct access to the interbank Forex market, where they will be able to carry out transactions, bypassing intermediaries, by using high-tech methods of processing orders and putting them on the market. In addition to traditional instruments for trading (such as currencies, indices, futures, metals, oil), clients will be able to trade in cryptocurrencies.

Whether you have intermediaries for this transaction, for this we need bank approvals because of direct forex trading by using cryptocurrencies. Whether those transactions will be instant or it will take some time?
Activity: 36
I think this plan will be able to compete with other businesss. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.
MyCryptoBank clients will get direct access to the interbank Forex market, where they will be able to carry out transactions, by passing intermediaries, by using high-tech methods of processing orders and putting them on the market. In addition to traditional instruments for trading (such as currencies, indices, futures, metals, oil), clients will be able to trade in cryptocurrencies.
The good idea of the project gives me hope in your team and idea in general. Good luck to you in the future with this amazing project and it’s implementation
Activity: 30
It'smore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the business is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!
Activity: 56
Is it going to be international project?
It seems to me this it a plan with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid ideas. just my opinion...
There are top 10 crypto ratings where we filled out all the necessary information and ratings you can see on our website.
Why there was a huge difference of rating on ico bench and torrview dot com? You got 4.6 out of 5 on ico bench and 5 out of 10 at torreview dot com.
Activity: 168
Hey. Tell me please, what is your maximum loan amount? And on what lines can I take?
Activity: 28
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many businesss with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
the fact that you people have atm's is a great great thing.  we need a coin/project in that direction. unfortunatly the last one i saw (cointed) was a scam project. this looks cool and legit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hey. I really like your project. Did you have great clients? If so, can you list them?
Activity: 29
This is one of the ideas that should get more attention from the public. They are doing hard work on an actual real world plan. And good work to. So people keep an eye out for them.
Activity: 77
Why can't I use MEW? It supports the EOS token.
Our token is EOS-based. MEW doesn’t support EOS-based tokens. Probably the confusion arises between EOS itself and EOS-based tokens.
Do you have any videos where I can see how any of your products work?
Yes, here is the video of how our crypto terminals (ATM crypto) work [u[https://youtu.be/gVDvezfnCHU[/u]
Activity: 44
Why can't I use MEW? It supports the EOS token.
Pages:
Jump to: