Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 21. (Read 39553 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
As an investor I want some more impartial information about your ICO
Activity: 69
Do you have any videos where I can see how any of your products work?
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
MyCryptoBank team is developing and promoting a great idea. Cryptobank allows you to easily carry out transactions to any country, make purchases and other manipulations using cryptocurrency. This can be done regardless of your location and with a minimum commission.
every scam ICO-project has the great idea at the beginning
Activity: 98
MyCryptoBank team is developing and promoting a great idea. Cryptobank allows you to easily carry out transactions to any country, make purchases and other manipulations using cryptocurrency. This can be done regardless of your location and with a minimum commission.
Activity: 124
The idea i have to say is great, combining many fragmented banking solutions into one. Good luck guys.
copper member
Activity: 196
Being able to managed both fiat and cryptos in one single platform might provide solutions to many pain points in today fragmented cryptos market.
Seem a very daring project to attempt to do a full scale crypto bank. Based on EOS platform. New experience. Have MVP and it's works properly.
Wish them to get the proper success.
You are talking about their  exhange or what MVP?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Seem a very daring project to attempt to do a full scale crypto bank. Based on EOS platform. New experience. Have MVP and it's works properly.
Wish them to get the proper success.
Activity: 355
Our Pre-ICO stage had started on 16 July; we have developed our own crypto terminals (ATM crypto) that allow you to buy crypto-currencies for cash; we have created crypto-exchange; we have a forex trading terminal and have a contract with a liquidity provider; we received 2 licenses for working with crypto-currencies + Lei; we met in the Philippines with the head of the special economic zone and the license for work with the crypto  currency.
Good to know that MyCryptoBank project will have its own crypto terminals which have been under constructions by now.
Cash, Crypto-exchange, forex trading terminal and contracts, all of them sounds very promising.
Activity: 70
What is the degree of completion of the project?
Our Pre-ICO stage had started on 16 July; we have developed our own crypto terminals (ATM crypto) that allow you to buy crypto-currencies for cash; we have created crypto-exchange; we have a forex trading terminal and have a contract with a liquidity provider; we received 2 licenses for working with crypto-currencies + Lei; we met in the Philippines with the head of the special economic zone and the license for work with the crypto  currency.
Activity: 38
Invested in your project a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I will sta tuned for your updates!
Can you name the main benefit of holding MCB tokens?
Actually, I can name 3 main reasons of holding MCB token:
1. MCBtoken is a rapidly growing cryptocurrency, which allows to conduct payments, make remittance instantly and worldwide
2. MCBtoken will be listed at main cryptocurrency exchanges
3. MCBtoken grants its owner access to all banking services
Why do people borrow money by keeping their cryptos as a security?
It's a security measure which serves as collateral
Activity: 84
What is the degree of completion of the project?
Activity: 89
Can you name the main benefit of holding MCB tokens?
Activity: 131
Why do people borrow money by keeping their cryptos as a security?
Activity: 99
Where can I find kyc page?
MyCryptoBank is one of the most fastest growing project now in the crypto world, and the hard work of the admin and his team has all possibilities to take this unique project to a successful future
Nice to hear it! Stay tuned!
Where garanties that you won`t run away with our moneys?
Pages:
Jump to: