Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 25. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Yes, there's been challenges in the market recently. It was great to hear the perspective of an expert buyer on Acorn's Telegram this morning https://t.me/AcornCollective/135605 ?

There's been lots going on behind the scenes recently... and today Dan joined us on Telegram to explain his part. Dan is a huge hedgefund CEO which represents a significant upcoming contribution to Acorn, it was great to hear his thoughts on the market and Acorn's place in it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
the strength of the project is its partner network which will be easy to build thanks to the overall architecture of the project and its platform. The team is focused on the result and it's clear that the guys believe in the project and its success. Enthusiasm and dedication in this period are very important, because someone from the tension and the situation in the market can begin to feel depressed and begin to drop hands. This can not be tolerated, then everything will be fine. And the army of the community has not been canceled)
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
If serious projects constantly turn to the market and every time try to catch his wind and mood it will always be bad to end. Units can get some kind of effect and then, in my opinion, by chance. The rest simply simulate control. Such tactics "try to sit out a storm" or vice versa "calm" will not give anything. Only time will be lost. Therefore, I consider it correct to follow the plans and not to postpone the terms. Exit to the stock exchanges and the first trading week on them immediately put everything in its place.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
In my opinion, the project is more important and more correct to enter the exchanges on time, in the first place it has already been announced everywhere. Secondly, I very much doubt that postponing the deadlines will lead to some serious changes in terms of fees. It is simpler to record what is and continue to work on the product and develop the network of partners based on the market prices of the token and their dynamics. I'm sure that no matter what, Acorn will show a good, dynamic growth already this year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
First ever blog post from the tech team!!

How can one platform work for everyone?
⠀⠀
Creating a platform which is usable, accessible and pleasurable for everyone presents some interesting challenges that are unique to Acorn... Read all about them here, straight form the tech team: https://medium.com/theacorncollective/how-we-approach-user-experience-at-the-acorn-collective-410f4da7cedb

Thank you! Excellent understanding of project problems. Guys, you know what to do!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Guys, there is no need to panic about the market correction once again. This is common. Moreover, I am sure that Acorn will be on the stock exchange just at the time when the market will begin to recover.
Don't be so sure. This market correction is very long and it is unknown when it will end. I think it can go on until the end of summer.

But what now, stop living on the fact that the correction? The project needs to collect its target funds. Interestingly, those funds that were collected on a preliminary sale - were transferred to the fiat currency?
Activity: 812
Guys, there is no need to panic about the market correction once again. This is common. Moreover, I am sure that Acorn will be on the stock exchange just at the time when the market will begin to recover.
Don't be so sure. This market correction is very long and it is unknown when it will end. I think it can go on until the end of summer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
How Can Machine Learning & AI Benefit a Crowdfunding Platform | Acorn Collective https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHpv1-zw6zI&feature=youtu.be&utm_content=72950827&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

The Acorn Collective team look into how we will integrate Machine Learning & AI into our crowdfunding platform from a project founder and project backer point of view.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Yeap You right, man! Market manipulations ... the story is as old as the world. Everyone must have plan. Without it you just lose everything  Cool
I agree completely. Trading plan is the key to success! How much I did not trade on different exchanges, different financial instruments, all the same type by and large. But only trade according to the plan will be profitable.
You are talking about trades, but to my mind being 100% is being a holder, though its up to everyone to chose the path my choice is holding other than trading, haven't you seen how rekt were traders recently with sudden BTC spike and drop? Just rekt, and I witnessed it for many years already, I am pretty sure that longterm holders are always market winners.
Activity: 910
Yeap You right, man! Market manipulations ... the story is as old as the world. Everyone must have plan. Without it you just lose everything  Cool

Good point, having a plan is a wise decision in any market. I hope many people gonna learn the lesson.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
I agree completely. Trading plan is the key to success! How much I did not trade on different exchanges, different financial instruments, all the same type by and large. But only trade according to the plan will be profitable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Market changes have always been and always will be. It's just that the crypto are so volatile. We have chosen this uphill for ourselves and we need not worry much. There was always growth behind the fall. Crypto currency is already slick popular to die
Activity: 1203
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
I am also sure that is just a matter of time, not more than that, just imagine what people were talking on Consensus 2018, that is just amazing, I think this is just an attempt to get cheap BTC before it will break its ATH. I am pretty sure that Acorn will get on the market just on time while BTC spike. Established exchange is just an advantage, especially top 7 exchange!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Activity: 149
if we now turn back in time and remember the decision of the team about to delay the collections of the main stage of the ICO - it was the right decision, which now turned only on the positive side

any company that has the balls to change and move with the conditions has my respect. it's for the benefit of the project.
Activity: 154
Guys, I hope that the team will not have a desire to extend the ICO in connection with the market correction. Many investors are waiting for Acorn to appear on the market from January 2018..

This is not a correction, it is a non-stop fall.  Grin    I think that extending crowdsale for a couple of weeks is a good idea.
It's not a non-stop. Only deep. After such FOMO and too much expectations the same correction must be.
I don't think that ICO postpone will have any influence.

the project does not need to be experienced, as well as investors, because the small cap has already been collected. it is enough to implement all the basic ideas.
especially since there is still a week before the end of the ICO

They will be fine to carry on even if HC is not met
Activity: 252
Guys, I hope that the team will not have a desire to extend the ICO in connection with the market correction. Many investors are waiting for Acorn to appear on the market from January 2018..

This is not a correction, it is a non-stop fall.  Grin    I think that extending crowdsale for a couple of weeks is a good idea.
It's not a non-stop. Only deep. After such FOMO and too much expectations the same correction must be.

the project does not need to be experienced, as well as investors, because the small cap has already been collected. it is enough to implement all the basic ideas.

An absolutely bad decision will be the extension of the ICO. Acorn has a great team that listens to the community and I hope they don't make that decision.

Time will tell - i trust these guys to make the right decision. They have a great team and superb offering.
Activity: 812

An absolutely bad decision will be the extension of the ICO. Acorn has a great team that listens to the community and I hope they don't make that decision.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11

Pages:
Jump to: