Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 24. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
i was in the AMA with the new investor Dan yesterday. That guy is a superstar

I was there too. The guy really knows his stuff and has so much faith in this project. It's a great indicator of how well it will do.

Putting your money where your mouth is makes a difference
Activity: 154

I was there too. The guy really knows his stuff and has so much faith in this project. It's a great indicator of how well it will do.
Activity: 252
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello everybody. Who has not seen the Interview with CEO Moritz Kurtz from TheCryptoZombie on YouTube channel, then be sure to look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24-Ql_Flm2k&feature=youtu.be&utm_content=71736411&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Meanwhile here's some updates from the Tech Team.

Series One in a three-part video series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHpv1-zw6zI&feature=youtu.be&utm_content=72950827&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Well done guys! Waitng for another part and team activity in media space! Eleven days till ICO end and then moon!
Activity: 38

Series One in a three-part video series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHpv1-zw6zI&feature=youtu.be&utm_content=72950827&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Well, everything is still the same, the team is working hard and with advice.
Does anyone know there are vacancies?
do you have any plans to open offices?
I like the high quality of all videos and this including. But why did you decide that they still do not have their own office? about the vacancy, write to them into telegram or mail
Yup! The quality is great, they have been like this throughout in my experience, very very classy and professional! Keep it up ACORN x x
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

I like the high quality of all videos and this including. But why did you decide that they still do not have their own office? about the vacancy, write to them into telegram or mail
Activity: 56
today communicated with serious analysts of their hedge fund, predict this month another drop of 30-40% on average.
But further rapid growth,

I like this prediction,
The project does not hurt, just go to the stock exchange and go to the moon))
All predictions now are not exact. And for Acorn such market situation is not good. I'm glad that softcap raised already. And that's why I so bullish for Acorn. I know some good projects that were forced to cancel their ICO because market don't allow to raise enough. But Acorn is more successful 
Acorn have been really solid with everything they have done so far, I do trust the decisions that they've made and/or are making. They will be successful for sure, the de facto name for crowdfunding will 100% be Acorn, nobody else is putting in this kind of effort.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
today communicated with serious analysts of their hedge fund, predict this month another drop of 30-40% on average.

I like this prediction,
All predictions now are not exact. And for Acorn such market situation is not good. I'm glad that softcap raised already. And that's why I so bullish for Acorn. I know some good projects that were forced to cancel their ICO because market don't allow to raise enough. But Acorn is more successful 
Activity: 17
Hi team, please explain who are your concurents and your project is better?

The telegram is great for answering questions.. the Admin are fabulous
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Guys, there is no need to panic about the market correction once again. This is common. Moreover, I am sure that Acorn will be on the stock exchange just at the time when the market will begin to recover.
Don't be so sure. This market correction is very long and it is unknown when it will end. I think it can go on until the end of summer.

But what now, stop living on the fact that the correction? The project needs to collect its target funds. Interestingly, those funds that were collected on a preliminary sale - were transferred to the fiat currency?
Quite probable. And I really hope so, because at the presale stage the price of Ethereum was 900 dollars.

as far as I know, most funds at the time of the fall of coins are held by assets in the USDT. it is tightly tied to the dollar.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Guys, there is no need to panic about the market correction once again. This is common. Moreover, I am sure that Acorn will be on the stock exchange just at the time when the market will begin to recover.
Don't be so sure. This market correction is very long and it is unknown when it will end. I think it can go on until the end of summer.

But what now, stop living on the fact that the correction? The project needs to collect its target funds. Interestingly, those funds that were collected on a preliminary sale - were transferred to the fiat currency?
Quite probable. And I really hope so, because at the presale stage the price of Ethereum was 900 dollars.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11

Activity: 109

I like this prediction,

You mean 30-40% more down in the crypto market?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

I like this prediction,
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

Great guys, the thing I like in your project is that you constantly keep us updated on technique development as well as new and new collaborations with different projects. By the way guys, do we have established day for HitBTC listing? A week or two maybe after Crowd-sale end? Btw have you reached guys Kucoin officials on listing issue? I like Kucoin, I will be very glad to see Acorn there! Thanks in advance!
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
First ever blog post from the tech team!!

How can one platform work for everyone?
⠀⠀
Creating a platform which is usable, accessible and pleasurable for everyone presents some interesting challenges that are unique to Acorn... Read all about them here, straight form the tech team: https://medium.com/theacorncollective/how-we-approach-user-experience-at-the-acorn-collective-410f4da7cedb

"In fact, blockchain actually creates some hurdles that we need to leap.

For example: tokens, wallets, exchanges. These are all well understood concepts to many of us, but for the majority these make little to no sense. Do your parents understand blockchain? They may do, but more likely the only knowledge they have are some scary articles they’ve seen in the press.

We need them, and people like them, to be able to back projects as easy as super knowledgeable crypto-fanatics — easier in fact — because they will likely have less patience and willingness to learn something new."

A rather responsible approach to the analysis of possible problems of the platform. Bravo for honesty. But, does this mean that it will be possible to invest on the Acorn platform not only from cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 56

NICE!! Always good to see that the team is working hard in the background! Never get the notice they deserve, hats off!!
Activity: 55
I see no worries with entering the market at any time if you are a solid company with well thought out and solid foundations which Acorn Collective have in abundance, they are well placed to launch in whatever conditions the market find themselves in, there is an argument for timing the market, v time in the market, and i think its quite important for Acorn to be one of, if not the first crowdfunding name in the blockchain space, its crucial to gaining that first mover advantage. Everything the team have done so far has been of the highest order and Im happy to say ive got a good bunch of oaks, and i am waiting patiently for my forest :-D

What about the new investment opportunity yesterday, a huge hedge fund manager was in the telegram group too i hear? All very exciting
Pages:
Jump to: